The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Cast iron is the most versatile pan in any person's kitchen, and should be a staple as well.
YES - @ The Culinary Academy they taught us how to season them & how to cook w/ them - They kick ass because you can brown both Chops or Steaks then throw the cast iron w/ food into the oven .......

Get 3 sizes - Big , Med , & Small you'll never need to buy new pans ...

BREAKFAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2006
Everything homemade from the tortillas to the beans and rice. Ground turkey tacos w/lettuce, tomato, onion, cilantro, and avocado(it is a mental thing because I am still fat than as fuck), rice and beans. I made this the other night. I have been cooking alot lately and want to invest in some good cookware very soon.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just had peppercorn steak with pan gravy, a baked potato rubbed with olive oil and sea salt, and a fresh salad.

I'm bout to start on this coconut cake. It's gotta be kept frozen to keep, and it's worth it.

No pics again.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If you weren't interested in "making a spectacle" of the food, you wouldn't have posted about it in this thread to begin with.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My verbal spectacle is all you get currently.

I don't want to take pictures of my food or plate it up that makes it visually appealing, because a lot of stuff I've been cooking comes out unappealing color-wise and I'm not sharing that mediocrity with folks. If it looks nice and appealing, it'll get posted.

Until then, I'll be painting a theater of the mind type post with the food I eat with description in case somebody wants to make it.