The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maybe where your from... I've worked in seafood departments in Cali and Oregon and I've never seen a salmon steak go for what you're saying. For $30 you can get a whole salmon and have many steaks
Cheapest I've seen is like 6.99 a lb for wild fresh whole salmon... so its still like $70 for the entire thing. You had it made I'd be eating it constantly if i had the salmon joog like you did

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Most the salmon I sell aren't 10 lbs tho... 9 at the most but usually 3-7 lbs. But what I was talkin about is usually salmon steaks already cut will sell for $5-$9 a lb. and they are usually half pound to three quarters pound per steak so it wouldn't cost much for two.... Maybe for someone like yourself that relies on top ramen to survive I guess lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Awesome Beijing Duck in Beijing. Not one of these tourists traps. Fuckin delicious! We had three. Cannot really say what the best part was, but I ate till my stomach was bursting. Crispy skin, juicy meat, the duck liver...oh man. Anybody going to Beijing, go to this place. And try to be early otherwise you have to wait a long time...

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
some of us have actually touched a girl and go out with our women sometimes bruh
You're right you sicc fat fucc I don't touch girls, I'm a grown man, I only fucc wit grown women... your moms dont count for you going out with women how old is u bruh :siccness:

this is the "how I eat thread" not the starbux and murse shopping thread or the captain save em thread either ho

#mancard revoked x2

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
i kno insta killed this thread but heres Salsa done right:

Get and chop this shit-

Add roasted tomatillos or this shit if your lazy like us, then salt and more peppers to taste-

Add vinegar as a preservative and it will stay good for like a month and adds a lil zing-

Make tacos with this, its like chorrizo but 100 x's better-

put tha motherfucking salsa on tha motherfucking tacos

Your welcome bitch

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Where you been at, man? You still gettin down with the music?
Just been livin, bro. Have a bunch of stuff in the vault, but not sure if I'll release it or not. Haven't done anything new for almost a year. Getting married, having another kid due in August/Sept. Life's been good to me. I'd like to get back on the mic, just not sure when.

How you been?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just been livin, bro. Have a bunch of stuff in the vault, but not sure if I'll release it or not. Haven't done anything new for almost a year. Getting married, having another kid due in August/Sept. Life's been good to me. I'd like to get back on the mic, just not sure when.

How you been?
Man trying to stay healthy. Business wise things are good. Finished mixing my album, still talking with different engineers to see who understands the music and vibe I'm going for, filming for all the promo material should start soon just gotta finish the storyboarding. My sister just passed today, shit still hasn't hit me yet. Another day in my life. 4am in the morning and can't get no sleep. And people got it worse than me so what the fuck can I complain about?