THE OFFICIAL "FUCK IM STUCK AT HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT" SIGN-IN SHEET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
the thread to post in when u stuck at home on a friday night for whatever reason..

im stayin home with my girl cuz she jus got her wisdom teeth out the other day n she still messed up..plus after payin billz 2day im broke as a joke n aint tryna run up the credit card (altho very tempting)..

can i get this vitalized? thankz

Feb 23, 2006
my fridays are always kickback....im safer at home then out there
usaully i go to a bar and get drunk for free....last time i went to the bar...i sold a pill for $20....LOL
dude had no idea...beacuse he was already off 2 pills and wasted like fuck..
"you gonna take care of me"....LOL

so i dont know...my boy called..prolly my swoop me up

Jul 4, 2002
im home tonight, like every friday night, with my husband and kids, no complaints tho..............but, i got a spankin new truck today, and put the first 100 miles on it, so im a lil happier then normal.......not so happy that i gotta be up at 7:30am for my daughters soccer game, but i always have fun watching and screaming like a crazy ass soccer mom lol.......good night homers

Jun 3, 2006
i was originally just gonna bbq and shit-but ol girl,gets a phone call from a dude at her work,one of the fuckboys just got a new apt.....so a bunch of them are kickin it there.....so now im chillin at home just popped me a RB(got 2 for dub) and is fittin to match my neighbor on a blunt....anyways im tryin to prove a point to this simplw minded girl.........i aint gotta handcuff her- just because sum of the fuckboys are single,if you get knocked,oh well.......i might be alot of things,but i aint ever been no cock block...............i dont if that made sense yall,but yall dig

Apr 25, 2002
^^ fer suuuuure mayne....scratch my last post now im a 40 and tall can deep..but to get some noggin from thhis 35 year old...not for the first time...but this time..its skeet skeet skeeet aaalll the waaaay home

Oct 18, 2003
man i'm home, but i went out earlier today came home and shampoo'd the carpet cause my aunt and uncle are coming from out of town tommarrow morning. bout to bbq and grub. i got some free clothes from macys today and i'm straight. did my first christmas shopping for a family friend and ate some jack in a crack!

both half price but i got the hook up for free! bad services gets good results.

polo valour on the left, stone on the right.

May 31, 2006
well i just got home, smoked some hookah from my friends house, i am posting in here because the night is not over and i am bored as fuck.. i feel like sumthin is goin down right now.. and yes i know it is 3:50 am, but that's how it is in Hayward