OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ive spent tons of hours watching flat earth videos and debates, and ive come to the conclusion the Earth is fo SHO flat guys. Any of you guys look into this already, and if you want to attack this post, please watch one of these videos so I dont write a Killa Tay post to reply!

SO FIRST OFF I attached the Flat Earth Map. In the Map Antartica is around the Earth in a huge Ice Wall so that the water "doesnt fall off the edge."
so to prove this, admiral Byrd (GERMAN) went down there and came back and made this video.

Theres videos talking about how Byrd went to the South Pole and went into a huge hole in the ground (Bear with me) and once he got to the other side he saw a civilization that was BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES talking about they were the SUPREME race. I cant make this shit up, he talks about this. (Side note, I was telling my homie this and he said I watched too many movies, he said he just got this movie called "Nazis in the Center of the Earth" this old ass movie, kinda mind tripped me)

SO

AFTER, He came back, obviously you arent going to want people to go there after you came back talking about there were natural resourses and shit to sustain the Earth so with help of the UNITED NATIONS, (Whose Logo just so happens to be the FLAT EARTH MAP, attached below)
they made something called the ANTARCTIC TREATY, which pretty much says you are NOT allowed into Antarctica if its not for scientific reason.

SO why does this even matter?
To prove that flat earth exists and WE ARE the center of the universe, it means that GOD EXISTS. if you believe that we are some rock floating around Nothing and theres TONS of other galaxies and planets like us, we arent special, we dont believe theres a point to us and we QUESTION GOD.

SO HERE ARE SOME VIDEOS FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.
This one is real detailed.

This one explains a lot of shit but its 17 minutes, so roll up and watch to really enjoy or skim it or whatever.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJfS5bvb6Yk&t=16s[/ame]

If you know about Mason shit you know they pretty much run all of the Media. and Masons like to copy God by showing you what they're gonna do before they do it, so heres the Flat Earth in movies.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc&t=127s[/ame]

This one was cool too

HIT ME WITH THE BEST REAL QUESTION SO WE CAN HAVE AN ACTUAL DEBATE OR CONVERSATION ON THIS. BUT WATCH SOME VIDEOS BEFORE RESPONDING SO I DONT EXPLAIN SHIT MORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE

Attachments

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
None of these athletes have taken University Physics lol, which is just an introduction into the world of physics. Ya, I think I will totally believe a bunch of guys who "play" a game for a living, who dropped out of college or graduated with Physical Education degrees as the experts on the subject. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of worthless institutional courses in higher education, not all is supreme, and none can escape stat quo or political pressure on the "programming."

Anyways, the discussion on whether Earth is flat or round is irrelevant, since Earth doesn't even exist.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
���� ℰ��ℛ��ℋ ℱℒ���� ���� ���� ℬ��ℬ�� ℳ��ℳℳ�� ��ℋℰ����!!!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol .....the earth is covered by a dome , I'm not gonna rant about this....You're just adopting someone else's belief that is built off of paradoxs. You've been convinced I see.
The whole idea of flat earth is the opposite of critical thinking and using logic.
Flat Earth has been around for years, Tesla even said it was Flat. The guy who created everything you pretty much use TODAY he created in 1880 and he said it was Flat and scientists were all bullshiting, he called Einstein out and said he was a fake and Einstein said Tesla was the smartest man alive at his time.

"You're just adopting someone else's belief that is built off of paradoxs. "

watch the second videos introduction, thats for you.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Who gives a shit flat or round what difference would it make and why lie about it?
Its on my original post:

SO why does this even matter?
To prove that flat earth exists and WE ARE the center of the universe, it means that GOD EXISTS. if you believe that we are some rock floating around Nothing and theres TONS of other galaxies and planets like us, we arent special, we dont believe theres a point to us and we QUESTION GOD.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I was going to type a serious response to the thread, but then I was like "lol no, it wouldn't sink in anyway".
bro type that shit in. I literally smoke blunts back to back talking with my homies about this shit, like Why are all of Nasas "official" pictures of the Earth all different? and why does it say "CGI RENDERING" on all of the pictures??? BECAUSE ITS FAKE.

Check this shit out, this is the Founder of NASAs tombstone

Theres, his name, the years he lived and a Bible verse.... psalm 19 1

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the FIRMAMENT sheweth his handywork."

what do you think about that? The dude who tells you theres tons of other galaxies in space says theres a firmament over us on his tombstone.

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
heres some quick facts for fools with short attention span, just mute it

10 Flat earth proofs in 3 minutes. - YouTube
Don't even need to watch 1 second of this. I can see from the still frame that the guy who made the video doesn't know when to use "than" instead of "then." The guy can't understand simple grammar, but we should trust his views on complex physics concepts? Ok.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
None of these athletes have taken University Physics lol

Every mile on Earth is, its supposed to curve 8 Inches to make this "sphere" we live in. What about the 4,000 square miles on the salt flats in Bolivia? Lmao, the math that they use to prove the earth is round doesnt even add up in ways normal people could even measure it (ex. Across the bay, across the great lakes) bro the shit is flat