OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How would it slow the earth down if everybody walked in another direction? All that would change is we'd be walking in another direction and perceive time differently if we could walk fast enough. The earth would continue to spin.

Tell me something, when you walk from your computer desk to your bathroom, is it you who is moving or is it the earth that is being moved beneath you?

that much is obvious

Because You touched the Time topic. There was an experiment they mentioned in the interview I told you to watch that has to do with time and space.
Flat Earth Debate vs Physicists - YouTube

Its the last question. And those are astrophysicist by the way

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How so? How is it that a physical objects movement can't be changed? 1000 miles per hour isnt relatively fast compared to the millions everything else is moving. To add a change to that speed seems possible rather than impossible. Since its literly a ball floating in nothing and spinning right?

Props: Really Treal
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"Yes. And we have already done it.

Most of the large reservoir dams of the world are located in tropical regions, near equator.

Due to angular momentum, if you move more mass away from the rotation axis of a rotating body, this body will rotate slowly.

I don't remember how much dams have already altered daytime duration, but it is something aroung microseconds. Don't worry."

Ive read even earthquakes change the speed of earth. Gain in sure all these things by now should have done something we can physically feel or something

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How come an airplane doesnt fight against the spin of the earth? And if it cant be felt at ground level, at what altitude do you think you would start to FEEL the spin?

Sopposedly we will never SEE the spin according to Einstein. So when can we FEEL it?
Most proofs mean we have to take another dudes word as something is without a doubt true. Indoctrination makes simple questions like this sound stupid, when in reality its a great question. Half of the people who read this will simply say Gravity as an explanation, and to you I say: no nigga.

Jun 21, 2006
How come an airplane doesnt fight against the spin of the earth? And if it cant be felt at ground level, at what altitude do you think you would start to FEEL the spin?

Sopposedly we will never SEE the spin according to Einstein. So when can we FEEL it?
Most proofs mean we have to take another dudes word as something is without a doubt true. Indoctrination makes simple questions like this sound stupid, when in reality its a great question. Half of the people who read this will simply say Gravity as an explanation, and to you I say: no nigga.
Thats Some deep shit, man. If the earth is spinning, why cant we feel it spin? We need answers! What if an airplane (or a chopper) could just sit stationary in the sky and wait for the earth to spin to its destination? Wouldnt that save a lot of fuel?
Lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I been flying from Germany to China and back many times. How come, that flying one way is shorter than flying the other way?

Still don't get how North Korea, China, Russia, Europe, USA, is all in cahoots together in this conspiracy...
Do you fly the oppisite way on the way back or is it the same route? If its the same route then it would HAVE to be shorter if your flying WITH the spin of the Earth right? And way LONGER if you are flying against it right? I mean its an airplane traveling give or take 400-500 mph, n something thats spinning 1,000 mph.

Look at the aviation Maps, its not a globe its the same map as the logo on the United Nations, which is the same as the flat earth map; and the routes you take dont make sense on a globe but make sense on a flat earth map. Those random layovers arnt so random on a flat earth map.

I dont think its as much as every one is in it, its more like Nobody is allowed to look without big brother USA "helping." Russia hates us but they have space travels with us, every "space walk" is with us holding their hand so if there was that much tension between us why are we working together?

Even Elon Musk had a contract with Nasa for his Space X launches

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Thats Some deep shit, man. If the earth is spinning, why cant we feel it spin? We need answers! What if an airplane (or a chopper) could just sit stationary in the sky and wait for the earth to spin to its destination? Wouldnt that save a lot of fuel?
Lol

If the post by Mike Manson is true, his flights are shorter one way than traveling the other, IF they are the same routes; that means the spin is effecting the travel time. Either helping or prolonging it right? Then wouldnt a helicopter at that same altitude physically see the earth spinning?

If we can't hover and land on another spot Hours later how can it affect the travel time of an airplane at the same altitude?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If the post by Mike Manson is true, his flights are shorter one way than traveling the other, IF they are the same routes; that means the spin is effecting the travel time. Either helping or prolonging it right? Then wouldnt a helicopter at that same altitude physically see the earth spinning?

If we can't hover and land on another spot Hours later how can it affect the travel time of an airplane at the same altitude?
http://www.physicscentral.com/experiment/askaphysicist/physics-answer.cfm?uid=20110218025229

Perhaps you're familiar with the idea of inertia: an object in motion tends to stay in motion (unless acted upon by a net external force). In a way, we can also refer to this idea as conservation of momentum. That idea's going to play a big part in answering your question. When the helicopter starts out, it's sitting on the ground and the ground (being part of the Earth) is rotating at one revolution per day, as we know. Since the helicopter is also sitting on the ground, it's also inside this moving reference frame, and has the momentum that goes with it so the helicopter is also moving at one revolution per day. In fact, so is the air! Now, when the helicopter takes off, it flies straight up to some height above the Earth's surface. But though the helicopter has exerted a force (through the use of its rotors) to lift it straight up, it hasn't exerted a force in the horizontal direction to counter the motion (momentum) it already had that one revolution per minute! So though the helicopter is no longer touching the ground, unless the pilot purposely exerts a force against the helicopter's initial momentum, the helicopter will continue to move at one revolution per day, and thus remain above the same spot on the Earth's surface from where it took off. The momentum that the helicopter started with is the same as what it ends with that's conservation of momentum! The same is true on a smaller scale when you jump in the air if you jump straight up, you'll land exactly where you started, because in every other direction (except up and down), your momentum is the same (try it out the next time you're on a plane: the plane acts like a miniature version of the Earth, and when you jump, you land right where you were, even though the plane's going 500 miles an hour!). On a larger scale, rocket scientists have to account for the motion of the Earth before they launch a satellite. In order to put the satellite into a specific orbit, they can't just shoot it straight up from the Earth's surface. They have to apply horizontal forces as well, in order to counter the Earth's rotation and get the satellite into the correct orbit.
Answered by:
Kelly Chipps (AKA nuclear.kelly)
Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Physics
Colorado School of Mines

Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Smiley , if I’m in a car doing 100 miles per hour and throw a tennis ball up inside the car , it’s gonna drop back down exactly how I threw it up( while going 100 mph). Why wouldn’t the ball fall way behind me instead of back into my hand?

I mean the car is moving 100 miles per hour so how is it if I throw a tennis ball straight up inside the car it falls straight back down. If I’m going that fast we should be traveling away from the ball after I throw it up.

Props: kane916
Jul 9, 2007
I don't like to see this thread even bumped. But that is a pretty good analogy for earth and the atmosphere and their relative size. I already know that Smiley will completely miss and have some overly stupid reason why it doesn't relate to the flat earth theory.

Props: mouth_my_nuts