OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't think he can fix it.. a lot of people left facebook.. and dont trust it..
ive never used my real name.. or put any real info about me there lol..
so I'm good.. but it's still fuck facebook lol..

Mark owes me money
Yahoo just updated its privacy shit and its talking about how its keeping track of what I search to build a profile to send to advertisers LMFAO THE FUCK I didn't even know I was using yahoo

Apr 22, 2018
Streets of Rage
yahoo? naw fuck that man...
use startpage.. it doesnt save what you search..
and you can use their proxy.. so your ip won't be traced..

Or you can just open a private tab.. then search with duckfuckgo...
and startpage.. if you wanna get crazy.. you can get TOR..
then all your internet stuff is encrypted...
i'll send them a pic of my middle finger
so they can send that advertisers...
i wonder how they'd like them apples lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I watched an entire Flat Earth Convention for my research—here’s what I learned

Shifts in who has power to spread information have led to a resurgence in fringe ideas.
Those convention shits are bullshit. I watched some and I was even like these fools are idiots. Some of the shit they are saying is so basic and can be argued and the ones they put on the news and shit seem like a front to me. Like the flat earth society shit; seem like "controlled opposition" like they're saying they believe it, but throw misinformation in it.

Like the dudes talking about the Pac man shit explaining why it doesnt go over the edge.
He believes its flat. But adds this layer of bullshit over it to discredit it.

Look at a flat earth map showing the equator. That's the path airplanes go "around" either left or right. It never goes to the "edge." It can't because that means it goes SOUTH. And you cant go south because you end up in Antarctica and you cant go into Antarctica because of the Treaty.

No one has EVER traveled from Argentina SOUTH and popped up in Australia. "Its too cold" so how the fuck do we actually know lmao

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Those convention shits are bullshit. I watched some and I was even like these fools are idiots. Some of the shit they are saying is so basic and can be argued and the ones they put on the news and shit seem like a front to me. Like the flat earth society shit; seem like "controlled opposition" like they're saying they believe it, but throw misinformation in it.

Like the dudes talking about the Pac man shit explaining why it doesnt go over the edge.
He believes its flat. But adds this layer of bullshit over it to discredit it.

Look at a flat earth map showing the equator. That's the path airplanes go "around" either left or right. It never goes to the "edge." It can't because that means it goes SOUTH. And you cant go south because you end up in Antarctica and you cant go into Antarctica because of the Treaty.

No one has EVER traveled from Argentina SOUTH and popped up in Australia. "Its too cold" so how the fuck do we actually know lmao
Who do you know no one has ever traveled south from Argentina and made it to the other side
?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Who do you know no one has ever traveled south from Argentina and made it to the other side
?

How do I know?
Because Admiral Byrd was in charge of all Antarctic explorations and he never made it to the other side he said he would travel for days and days. He said he reached an untouched continent past the icewall. But never went all the way across Antarctica. Being since he was the ONLY one allowed to explore there and since there was a treaty after that. No one can try even if they wanted to

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So I might be over thinking this too much but sice the Earth is spinning one direction (wink)
If everybody walked the other direction would it slow the earth down?

And if it COULD, dont you think we would have fucked up the perfectness of our spin and it would cause catastrophic changes with just that?

I was super high thinking of that.
Or say you chain a fucking army of jets to cement blocks and slowly tug the opposite way from rotation, it would HAVE to slow it down, right?

Just a high thought. Just wondering if it would be possible given its spinning. Cuz NOTHING would happen on a flat earth since its not spinning.

Jan 31, 2008
So I might be over thinking this too much but sice the Earth is spinning one direction (wink)
If everybody walked the other direction would it slow the earth down?
How would it slow the earth down if everybody walked in another direction? All that would change is we'd be walking in another direction and perceive time differently if we could walk fast enough. The earth would continue to spin.

Tell me something, when you walk from your computer desk to your bathroom, is it you who is moving or is it the earth that is being moved beneath you?

I was super high thinking of that.
that much is obvious

Just a high thought. Just wondering if it would be possible given its spinning. Cuz NOTHING would happen on a flat earth since its not spinning.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How would it slow the earth down if everybody walked in another direction? All that would change is we'd be walking in another direction and perceive time differently if we could walk fast enough. The earth would continue to spin.

Tell me something, when you walk from your computer desk to your bathroom, is it you who is moving or is it the earth that is being moved beneath you?

that much is obvious

Of course the earth would continue to spin. On saying if we walked in the opposite direction it would have to effect it in one way. Like swimming in a pool one direction and then swimming the opposite way, if theres enough people you can change the direction. Thr same thing would happen if we were walking around a Mary go round and decided to walk the other way. Again enough people it would change the direction or at least slow it down.

In earth scale, wouldnt a minimum change in speed make a hige difference say even weagher wise? Your saying we cant effect the speed of rotation eigher way right

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

that much is obvious

I'm not saying it would start rotation all of a Sudden the opposite way. It would HAVE to slow down at least tho right.