OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Also as the homie asked earlier what about the Vatican saying its round.

The pope came out saying he doesnt believe God created the universe in 7 days ita not like he was a magician with a magical wand....

I dont believe in popes. I do not idolize them. I don't act like the catholic church is all good. If that makes me not catholic so be it, but I do believe in the word of God and see many religions fall short of whats expected.

But the word is there and the kid believes it

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Flat-Earth Rocketeer Fails to Launch (Again)

The flat-Earth rocketeer remains planet-bound.

"Mad" Mike Hughes, a flat-Earth conspiracy theorist who has managed to get significant attention for his now-repeated failed rocket launches, strapped himself into his second homemade rocket Saturday (Feb. 3). But, as Noize TV documented in an excruciating 11-minute livestream of the event, Hughes' rocket never left its pad.

His stated plan, as Live Science previously reported, is to launch himself 1,800 feet (550 meters) above the desert in California and take photos before bailing out in a parachute. These photos, shot from a height anyone can reach by climbing a very tall building or even a small mountain, will, Hughes claims, show that the Earth is flat.

In fact, it's pretty easy for anyone to show that the Earth is round with a simple experiment — though the planet's curvature doesn't become visible to the naked eye until a height of about 35,000 feet (10,700 m).

Hughes canceled his previous launch after the Bureau of Land Management caught wind that he planned to crash his rocket into public land. In a video posted to YouTube, Hughes claimed that Saturday's failure resulted from a faulty plunger or a blown o-ring. However, he added that the details will remain unclear until the rocket cools down and he opens it up to examine it in detail.

Hughes went on to say that the launch could still happen this week — though he does have to be in court Tuesday because he's suing a range of California officials, from Gov. Jerry Brown to U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.

"It's just aggravating," he told a small crowd of reporters. "I mean, what do you do?"

Jun 21, 2006
Flat-Earth Rocketeer Fails to Launch (Again)

In fact, it's pretty easy for anyone to show that the Earth is round with a simple experiment — though the planet's curvature doesn't become visible to the naked eye until a height of about 35,000 feet (10,700 m).

"It's just aggravating," he told a small crowd of reporters. "I mean, what do you do?"
This is obviously some round earth propaganda. The article ridicules this flat earth scientist and mentions a simple experiment to proof the earth is round, but fails to mention what this experiment comprehends.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
May 9, 2002
Repeat after me: 99 percent of all information runs through CABLES not SATELLITES IN SPACE.
lolwut

Ask yourself this: would you rather pour water from one bottle to another or connect them with a hose?

Whats more reliable transferring information: hardwire or wireless? If you can hardwire something to transport data, you fucking do it. Thats like science 101. Hell, thats science 99. Fuck it...that COMMON SENSE.

Cmon dude...this is the dumbest shit you have posted in here and thats saying alot.

"whats the point.."...really? Can you run a patch cable from Washington DC to Japan? Sure, you probably could...BUT WHY!?!??!!????!?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If they had a live steam on it when it launched.. Why didnt they just keep it going the whole time at least till it reached the van allen radiation belts that they say they were scared of crossing. But then again, I dont believe shit that easy. That roadster in space picture? Lmfao wow man. Kim Kardashian has better cgi

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This is how this is gona work in the media. He built that rocket for hella years. Failed. Postponed.Retried. Postponed. Failed. Successfully launched. And wont happen again for hella years. Trump is cutting funding off for the iss. Space shit is over.

If be really surprised if everyone accepted elons offer on a space race.THAT would be good. Everyone is watching

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
So im the only onr that noticed the camera cut off. And they made an excuse that something failed and they turned it off live... Lmao its all good. ��
you only see what you want to see. the Earth is not flat. they can take you to fucken space personally be in orbit seeing the Earth itself and you'll still not believe it