OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Despite the fact that physicists hail MMX as highly supportive of relativity, the experiment actually proves that the motion of a light beam gets affected by that of its source and thus destroys the superstitious theory of relativity. From commonsense we know that the direction of travel of a projectile gets affected by the motion of its source."

and i dig the fuck out of the first comment oh here

"The results of this experiment is disturbing. I have researched about it for a while, and I also think that Relativity is idiotic. Much evidence seems to vindicate a Braheian solar system. If you are open minded enough to admit the stupidity of much of modern physics I suggest you check out /galileowaswrong.com/
The hardest part sharing this with others is that they are unable to question the Copernican principle, drilled into them since childhood. They seem to know that the earth moves at 30 km/s even though science cannot prove it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
every bible verse can be taken differently. Ive read the same passage at different times and have gotten different meanings.

I can see the way this explains as being true as well. The "earth" can be taken literal or as the "people of the earth" and you can get something out of it as a lesson. But thats why its important to stick with ONE bible because every bible has a different way the words are written and gives it a different message. For example, in the Kings James Version. Its clearly not talking about the inhabitants of Earth its about the earth itself.

King James Bible
"Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved."

Its different than the way they interpret it in that website.

After that passage it says
" Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigneth.

32 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof: let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.

33 Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth."

So its describing the earth. Its not saying that Gods word is stable and not be moved. because the word of God was always disobeyed and it has to be a choice you make to obey, we don't all follow it, therefore it is not stable and moves if its referring to the FAITH of Gods people like how they explain in that page. Thats why it says he's coming to Judge, he wouldn't be here to judge if his work was stable and not moved. Then again thats just my perception of it, as thats his.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We
Look at the Michelson Morley experiment.
Wrong for the 35364647488 time.

I dont think you ever "looked" at the experiment, I think you just parrot what you read in some flat earth YouTube video or Reddit post. The experiment did not disprove the Earth rotation. It disproved a hypothesis they assumed, but it did not disprove the rotation of earth. Stop believing dumb shit breh. Do you have an older brother? He may have gave you brain damage. It's somebody's fault somewhere along the line is all I know.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We
Wrong for the 35364647488 time.

I dont think you ever "looked" at the experiment, I think you just parrot what you read in some flat earth YouTube video or Reddit post. The experiment did not disprove the Earth rotation. It disproved a hypothesis they assumed, but it did not disprove the rotation of earth. Stop believing dumb shit breh. Do you have an older brother? He may have gave you brain damage. It's somebody's fault somewhere along the line is all I know.

"One of Albert Einstein's biographers later explained this disappointment.
"The famous Michelson-Morley experiment . . . proved conclusively that there are no different velocities of light! They are the same in all directions and their value is c, the speed of light, which strangely enough al ways remains true to itself, always constant, always unchangeable.

For the mechanist the result is catastrophic.""

Its catastrophic because one direction should be moving faster than the other, because the earth is "traveling" through space. But it wasn't, they were all the same, which is only possible if the Earth ISNT moving.
They compared it to swimming against the current and with the current, one is faster than the other. I don't think YOU understand what the test was. They went on the "Fact" that the earth was moving to test this, It proved opposite of what they thought. Explain it to me, because apparently I'm missing something.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"Airey's failure" (Reference - Proc. Roy. Soc. London v 20 p 35). Telescopes have to be very slightly tilted to get the starlight going down the axis of the tube because of the earth's "speed around the sun". Airey filled a telescope with water that greatly slowed down the speed of the light inside the telescope and found that he did not have to change the angle of the telescope. This showed that the starlight was already coming in at the correct angle so that no change was needed. This demonstrated that it was the stars moving relative to a stationary earth and not the fast orbiting earth moving relative to the comparatively stationary stars. If it was the telescope moving he would have had to change the angle.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The Sagnac experiment (Reference - Comptes Rendus 1913 v157 p 708-710 and 1410-3) Sagnac rotated a table complete with light and mirrors with the light being passed in opposite directions around the table between the mirrors. He detected the movement of the table by the movement of the interference fringes on the target where they were recombined. This proved that there IS an aether that the light has to pass through and this completely destroys Einstein's theory of Relativity that says there is no aether. It is for this reason that this experiment is completely ignored by scientists. More recently Kantor has found the same result with similar apparatus.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"How can the universe rotate so rapidly without disintegrating? There is growing evidence that the aether has "Planck density" - it is extremely dense and the sun and planets are like corks in very dense water comparatively. This whole universe sweeps round the earth because otherwise it would collapse in on itself due to its density. The mechanics of this system forces the other planets etc. to describe ellipses in their orbit around the sun. Ernst Mach proposed that it is the weight of the stars circling the earth that drags Foucault pendulums around, creates Coriolis forces in the air that give the cyclones to our weather etc. Barbour and Bertotti (Il Nuovo Cimento 32B(1):1-27, 11 March 1977) proved that a hollow sphere (the universe) rotating around a solid sphere inside (the earth) produced exactly the same results of Coriolis forces, dragging of Foucault pendulums etc. that are put forward as "proofs" of heliocentricity! This paper gives several other confirmations of the superiority of the geocentric model.
Thus, there is evidence that the earth is NOT moving around the sun, but either the aether is moving around the earth carrying the planets with it or the earth is spinning on its axis. The most likely model is that the aether is rotating around the earth as calculations show that if it did not, it would rapidly collapse upon itself."

Malcolm Bowden.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"One of Albert Einstein's biographers later explained this disappointment.
"The famous Michelson-Morley experiment . . . proved conclusively that there are no different velocities of light! They are the same in all directions and their value is c, the speed of light, which strangely enough al ways remains true to itself, always constant, always unchangeable.

For the mechanist the result is catastrophic.""

Its catastrophic because one direction should be moving faster than the other, because the earth is "traveling" through space. But it wasn't, they were all the same, which is only possible if the Earth ISNT moving.
They compared it to swimming against the current and with the current, one is faster than the other. I don't think YOU understand what the test was. They went on the "Fact" that the earth was moving to test this, It proved opposite of what they thought. Explain it to me, because apparently I'm missing something.
Link to where you're quoting from please.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I swear I've read almost all of the Bible-old testament to New Testament, where in the hell does it say that "we are the center of the universe"?
The Earth Spins away from the Sun causing Sunsets/Sunrises on a Globe.

The Sun orbits around the Earth, it comes up when we it comes in our perspective and sets when its out of our perspective.

Genesis 15:12 And when the sun was GOING DOWN... 15:17 ...the sun WENT DOWN... 19:23 The sun was RISEN UPON THE EARTH... 28:11 ...the sun was SET... 32:31 ...the sun ROSE upon him

Exodus 22:3 If the sun be RISEN upon him... 22:26 ...the sun goeth DOWN:

Leviticus 22:7 And when the sun is DOWN...

Numbers 2:3 And on the east side toward the RISING of the sun

Deuteronomy 11:30 ...by the way where the sun goeth DOWN 23:11 ...when the sun is DOWN... 24:13 ...when the sun GOETH DOWN... 24:15 At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go DOWN upon it...

Joshua 8:29 ...as soon as the sun was DOWN... 10:13 And the sun STOOD STILL, and the moon stayed...So the sun STOOD STILL in the midst of heaven, and HASTED NOT TO GO DOWN about a whole day.

Judges 5:31 ...but let them that love him be as the sun when he GOETH FORTH in his might. 8:13 And Gideon the son of Joash returned from battle before the sun was UP, 9:33 And it shall be, that in the morning, as soon as the sun is UP.. 14:18 And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun WENT DOWN... 19:14 ...the sun went down upon them

2 Samuel 2:24 ...the sun WENT DOWN... 3:35 ...till the sun be DOWN. 23:4 ...when the SUN RISETH...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Michelson concluded, exactly as he had after the 1881 ether-drift test, that the ether surrounding the Earth could not be at rest, as Fresneihad said it was, but must be whirling about, moving with the earth, so that it was not possible to measure the speed of the Earth against it.

The experiment had been eagerly watched, and as its impact struck the world of science, physicists reacted with astonishment and incredulity. However, reluctant as they were to accept the result, none of them thought of questioning either the experiment or the reliability of the verdict.

He explained the theory by comparing the space and time coordinates of a glass moving uniformly with the Earth's motion with those of a glass at rest. Space and time must readjust, much as they do everywhere on Earth where men go by local time, de rived from the time the Sun reaches a given location, rather than by absolute stellar time as it is calculated at Greenwich, England.

WHICH IS TIME ZONES. SAY IT WITH ME, TIIIIME ZONES.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
For different reasons, Michelson and Lorentz both longed for a positive result for ether drift. Michelson's frustration came to some extent from the feeling that mathematicians were taking the question out of his hands into a realm beyond his comprehension whence they drew their own, somewhat preposterous conclusions

its not a coincidence half the shit involved with the heliocentric model have 666 in practically every number that is involved with it. Freemasons made it, its imbedded in it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
None Of that explains that we are the center of the universe. These bible passages are been taken way out of context.
(heavens is everything in the Sky. The stars, sun and Moon)

“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. … God saw all that he had made, and it was very good” (Genesis 1:1, 31).

(2 Peter 3:9-10). He will destroy this present universe and create a new heavens and Earth (2 Peter 3:7,10; Revelations 21:1). All the stars and planets will be destroyed, along with the Earth.

where does it say it will destroy all the planets along with Earth and Mars or wherever you think there may be life.

“Thy heavens, the work of the Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou has ordained…Thou dost make him to rule over the works of Thy hands, Thou has put all things under his feet” (Psalms 8:3,6).

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's what I thought. No where in the article does it say the Earth is flat or that the Earth doesn't rotate. You just decided to add that nonsense on at the end.

Cut it out already.
LMAO so by them saying that what they assumed was right, since the Earth was moving of course, was wrong.

So that doesn't Prove the Earth ISNT moving?

I make my judgement based on what I read. Nowhere on that does it say the earth is round either. It says movement is undetectable. I take that as meaning its not moving. You take that as, something is wrong because its moving... which this proved not to be the case