OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I've seen the same people who "buy" flat earth theory also "buy" into the reptilian race theory and bunch of other bullshit. I think it's hilarious people can be that stupid. I'm thankful that I can think for myself and I apply critical thinking and logic before accepting any information as fact or valid.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm going to go put a stick in the mud and watch the shadow from it move just to remind myself that I can prove your theory wrong with a fucking stick in the mud.
the only thing you are proving with that is that SOMETHING is moving. You're assuming its the Earth. I get that. You don't want to question it, I get that.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I hate to burst your bubble smiley but I've already stated I've known about the flat earth theory for at least 2 years before you made this thread and I've already done my own research and drew my own conclusion using logic and critical thinking. Present real scientific information that's valid and not pseudoscience and I'll change my mind in a heartbeat.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I suggest you re read my comments in this thread smiley I didn't resort to insults and I'm one of the most open minded people you'll ever meet. Saying that I won't say anything to your face that I've said here you're dead wrong bro. The standard as everyone knows it and can prove it is that the earth is a sphere. No matter how much you think you're right, you're not. I suggest you let it go like I already have. The earths a ball. I don't even wanna know what kind of dumb ass crazy scheme of an excuse you have for the solar eclipse, you're gonna make it way more complicated then the truth because you've adopted someone else's belief.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I suggest you re read my comments in this thread smiley I didn't resort to insults and I'm one of the most open minded people you'll ever meet. Saying that I won't say anything to your face that I've said here you're dead wrong bro. The standard as everyone knows it and can prove it is that the earth is a sphere. No matter how much you think you're right, you're not. I suggest you let it go like I already have. The earths a ball. I don't even wanna know what kind of dumb ass crazy scheme of an excuse you have for the solar eclipse, you're gonna make it way more complicated then the truth because you've adopted someone else's belief.
lol that's funny i was literally about to type "how bout dem eclipses?"

shout out to the flat earth eclipse

i wish there was a iphone flat earth emoticon that was just like ---

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
"The earth is in the form of a disk with the North Pole in the center and Antarctica as a wall around the edge. This is the generally accepted model among members of the society. In this model, circumnavigation is performed by moving in a great circle around the North Pole.

The earth is surrounded on all sides by an ice wall that holds the oceans back. This ice wall is what explorers have named Antarctica. Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell of their journey. What we do know is that it encircles the earth and serves to hold in our oceans and helps protect us from whatever lies beyond."

The bottom of the earth

lol wtf

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
"Okay. Okay. I know I just got into this forums. I know I am asking tons of questions. I know I am attacking your belief needs. Put PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? No one has ever been very past from the "ice wall" and returned to tell of their journey. Okay, do you guys think we live in narnia or what? An Ice wall that hold our oceans and protects us from what lies beyond... Unicorns? Pterodactiles? Smart astronomers who can end your fantasy? Seriously, I give up. It is like convincing a 13th century crazed monk that the earth is a sphere. Wait, it is the same thing..."

Lmao at that comment.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so if the world is flat, all the world's countries are on the top of the flat-earth disc? and what's on the bottom?

Yes all the countries are on top of the flat earth disc.
I don't know whats on the bottom, I've never seen it. But research Admiral Byrd and learn what he thought was at the bottom. I find that interesting, especially when you add the Missions he did along with the Antarctic treaty.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"The earth is in the form of a disk with the North Pole in the center and Antarctica as a wall around the edge. This is the generally accepted model among members of the society. In this model, circumnavigation is performed by moving in a great circle around the North Pole.

The earth is surrounded on all sides by an ice wall that holds the oceans back. This ice wall is what explorers have named Antarctica. Beyond the ice wall is a topic of great interest to the Flat Earth Society. To our knowledge, no one has been very far past the ice wall and returned to tell of their journey. What we do know is that it encircles the earth and serves to hold in our oceans and helps protect us from whatever lies beyond."

The bottom of the earth

lol wtf
truth is stranger than fiction.

Admiral Byrd is said to have crossed that wall. Look up Operation Highjump.

Last edited: