OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So he shows you a tweet from Dr. Agus himself, and you just ignore it. Yup, typical flat earther fuckery.

For the 6837484th time, the Earth is round. None of your evidence remotely disproves it and there is no feasible flat Earth model that explains everything. The seasons and the sun pretty much end it, but you're too dumb to realize it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I didn't ignore it. I said, "Now, when using that reference you understand what he's implying, sure."
but honestly, who the fuck knows that reference.

Seasons do not prove its a globe, because the sun using the tropics of cancer and capricorn to orbit us, can give seasons too.

How do you think scientists and other smart ass motherfuckers proved the earth was flat for that many years? 1,500 years. It wasn't until 500 years ago we "agreed" that it was round without EVEN SEEING IT. It wasn't until 1969 that we actually "KNEW" because we "went" to the Moon.

You really think they fucking would tell you that they were wrong? they lie about everything else in this stupid ass country but you want to feel they are completely honest with you about our place in LIFE? give me a break man. I get that you are fixed to you not being wrong and thats why you will never agree with it. I admit I'm wrong, all the time. This is something I'm sure I'm not wrong about.

Jan 31, 2008
Listen dude even if the earth turned out to be flat you still made yourself look like a complete idiot who believes things based on feelings and rationalizes them later.
You have 0 capability for critical thinking and you have made an ass of yourself this whole thread.

At this point if you agreed with my beliefs I would second guess my own stance.

here you go sinnerman

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Listen dude even if the earth turned out to be flat you still made yourself look like a complete idiot who believes things based on feelings and rationalizes them later.
You have 0 capability for critical thinking and you have made an ass of yourself this whole thread.

At this point if you agreed with my beliefs I would second guess my own stance.

here you go sinnerman
At the end of the Day I'm a dude who posts on this site who has NO degrees in anything that has to do with this topic. If I made an Ass of myself by trying to explain something I know nothing about, but at the end of the day, Albert Einstein and YOU can't even prove is wrong, what does that make you?

Jan 31, 2008
At the end of the Day I'm a dude who posts on this site who has NO degrees in anything that has to do with this topic. If I made an Ass of myself by trying to explain something I know nothing about, but at the end of the day, Albert Einstein and YOU can't even prove is wrong, what does that make you?
lol!
hey idiot, you are not an idiot because you cannot prove that the earth is flat or disprove that it is round. You are an idiot because when you are presented with tried and tested facts, based on a science that you live as you live because of, and the general consensus of the greatest thinkers of the most scientifically advanced century, you would still believe a random redneck's youtube video over this ocean of facts.
THAT is why you are an idiot.
and the fact that you misunderstood me absolutely proves my point.

You ever wonder why the most well-read and most highly educated siccness members have left this site?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lol!
hey idiot, you are not an idiot because you cannot prove that the earth is flat or disprove that it is round. You are an idiot because when you are presented with tried and tested facts, based on a science that you live as you live because of, and the general consensus of the greatest thinkers of the most scientifically advanced century, you would still believe a random redneck's youtube video over this ocean of facts.
THAT is why you are an idiot.
and the fact that you misunderstood me absolutely proves my point.

You ever wonder why the most well-read and most highly educated siccness members have left this site?
Cuz theyre idiots?

Jan 31, 2008
"And I talked in a jumbled way about how beauty had another side to it, about how this beautiful countryside, like a round loaf of bread, was all related to whether you could love even what was unpleasant and abandoned, whether you could love the landscape during all those hours and days and weeks when it rained, when it got dark early, when you sat by the stove and thought it was ten at night while it was really only half past six, when you started talking to yourself, speaking to the horse, the dog, the cat, and the goat, but best of all to yourself, silently at first -- as though showing a movie, letting images from the past flicker through your memory -- and then out loud, as I had done, asking yourself questions, inquiring of yourself, interrogating yourself, wanting to know the most secret things about yourself, accusing yourself as if you were a public prosecutor and then defending yourself, and so arriving, in this back-and-forth, at the meaning of your life."
-I Served the King of England By Bohumil Hrabal

Jan 31, 2008
"And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

"When a child first catches adults out — when it first walks into his grave little head that adults do not have divine intelligence, that their judgments are not always wise, their thinking true, their sentences just — his world falls into panic desolation. The gods are fallen and all safety gone. And there is one sure thing about the fall of gods: they do not fall a little; they crash and shatter or sink deeply into green muck. It is a tedious job to build them up again; they never quite shine. And the child’s world is never quite whole again. It is an aching kind of growing."
-East of Eden , John Steinbeck

share excerpts from what yall are readin

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual."

"When a child first catches adults out — when it first walks into his grave little head that adults do not have divine intelligence, that their judgments are not always wise, their thinking true, their sentences just — his world falls into panic desolation. The gods are fallen and all safety gone. And there is one sure thing about the fall of gods: they do not fall a little; they crash and shatter or sink deeply into green muck. It is a tedious job to build them up again; they never quite shine. And the child’s world is never quite whole again. It is an aching kind of growing."
-East of Eden , John Steinbeck

share excerpts from what yall are readin

shit i know you're trying to sound deep and shit, but pass that shit my nig

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
bullshit... you didn't see 'cum$tainz' comments on that video??
so what is Armstrong referencing when he says that he took note that the only bird that can talk is the parrot, and they don't fly very well.

was he referencing that he was like a parrot that repeats what they're told and can't fly that good? or what book is he referencing there?

I went and found some other two dudes arguing about this

"
Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Landing, DOES directly compare himself to ... a parrot!
The real meaning of this astonishing, personal comparison (given your obvious point -- that Neil was, demonstrably, the unparalled pilot of all time), is equally obvious--
He was (in this, and in all his public speeches re Apollo ...) merely repeating "a carefully-sanctioned script" ... which (as a guy obviously wrestling with his own integrity in all of this) he wanted all Americans to know--Even if he couldn't "tell it straight."

EXPAT
It is YOU who should be watching and listening CAREFULLY. I can't believe you are really this obtuse. He is saying "My talent is for flying, not talking, SO I'LL BE BRIEF". In other words, THE OPPOSITE of a parrot. Dear me, dear me....

HOAGLAND
I hope you're a better engineer than writer!

You really missed the entire point of his remarkable, carefully-chosen opening ....

EXPAT
If, as you claim, he was likening himself to a parrot, WHY WOULD HE SAY "SO I'LL BE BRIEF"???

Parrots are GOOD AT TALKING. Surely you can understand that!!!!!

HOAGLAND
Why bring up "parrots" at all ...? :)

What is the ONE THING parrots are universally known for?

Not "talking" ....
But REPEATING ... what other people say.

Neil knew EXACTLY what he was doing with that opening .... :)

EXPAT
>>Why bring up "parrots" at all ...? <<

Because Wilbur Wright did.

Now look -- Parrots are a) Good at talking, b) Bad at flying.
Armstrong, by his own admission, is a) Bad at talking, b) Good at flying.

THE OPPOSITE of a parrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what do you think

May 9, 2002
read Terra Firma: the Earth Not a Planet, Proved from Scripture, Reason, and Fact - Books on Google Play

wrote in 1901.

you believe that? fools thought earth was flat 100 years ago still? hmm
Idiocy transcends time

The flat Earth is not some new idea dude. In fact before people like Galileo came along, everyone was dumb. Again, I have already discussed this...when we couldn't understand things, a deity was the only answer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk