OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
"Yes, the Sun - in fact, our whole solar system - orbits around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. We are moving at an average velocity of 828,000 km/hr. But even at that high rate, it still takes us about 230 MILLION YEARS to make one complete orbit around the Milky Way! The Milky Way is a spiral galaxy"

is there tons of other giant dippers that we confuse OUR giant dipper with every day? OR do the Stars orbit WITH us?
Read those two things highlighted as they are direct contradictions of one another.

Its the same idea of you wanting to see curvature of earth from 30 miles out, when the circumference of the earth is nearly 25000 miles, of which 30 miles .01% of the GLOBES circumference. You would need something to guide your eyes, a helper if you would, to do so. Like...this maybe:

Its like you dont understand the concept of measurements in relation to reality...

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Smiley- why don't you go take an astronomy class at skyline. The professor there can help you understand the earth and it's relation to the universe. Stop looking at YouTube videos and educate yourself properly
I took an Astronomy class at DVC and my friend who took the class a semester before me gave me all his notes and tests. I got so lazy about it as time went on. I just started copying without paying attention and one time I got an assignment back and in big red letters it said "WRONG SEMESTER". I stopped showing up to class and got a D smh

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
SMH!

https://twitter.com/DavidAgus/status/736710579167989760

This will be the last time I research something on your behalf you prick
I had written a ginormous ass post, but it deleted cuz i wasn't logged on...
on how NASA had sent Super Bowl jerseys out to the ISS a couple days before the Super Bowl via Spacex dragon this year. but their launches on the NASA website showing the space X launches, don't match up to when they say they sent the jerseys. the last launch to the ISS prior Super Bowl was JULY of LAST YEAR. and February 20th after they aired the commercial February 4th. look into that for me. it was interesting as fuck nonetheless.

This is a much shorter version of the post lol discouraged me by deleted my shit.

articles for reference...

launches for space x dragon
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/more-t...t-bound-for-station-following-blazing-liftoff

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation...ome-super-bowl-fans-and-explore-gut-microbes/

http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-020417a-super-bowl-jerseys-space.html

an article on the cost to send shit to the ISS.

http://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-rocket-cargo-price-by-weight-2016-6

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
SMH!

https://twitter.com/DavidAgus/status/736710579167989760

Oh because obviously we all knew he was referencing some old ass book talking about how it "is a concept about fairness, not that each player has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules"

when speaking about the Zika virus lol

He said it 3 times that day lol heres another showing the other one.

"Because the world is flat."

Now, when using that reference you understand what he's implying, sure. But shit, honestly, who the fuck knows about "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century" when speaking about diseases and the Zika virus spreading? LMAO

he doesn't even reference that book that day during those interviews lol it wasn't till 3 days later that he clarified it via twitter lol

don't even tell me he didn't look like was was smirking when referencing that. you might be right tho.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
SMH!

Twitter

LMAO i clicked on his post and saw this comment
"fedzwatchin‏ E @Eaz iersaid 5 Jun 2016
More
Replying to D @David Agus
W @wil ziphone you know it's flat, nobody knows that term."

LMAO

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
So he shows you a tweet from Dr. Agus himself, and you just ignore it. Yup, typical flat earther fuckery.

For the 6837484th time, the Earth is round. None of your evidence remotely disproves it and there is no feasible flat Earth model that explains everything. The seasons and the sun pretty much end it, but you're too dumb to realize it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jan 31, 2008
Oh because obviously we all knew he was referencing some old ass book talking about how it "is a concept about fairness, not that each player has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules"

when speaking about the Zika virus lol
Yes, clearly everyone including the man who you are using to prove your point is lying. You are literally standing on a needle point now trying to discredit the foundation the whole world is built and functions on.

I wish you were a troll but I know you really just done smoked yourself stupid

Now, when using that reference you understand what he's implying, sure. But shit, honestly, who the fuck knows about "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century" when speaking about diseases and the Zika virus spreading? LMAO
yeah man cuz clearly everyone in the world at anytime is always on your level with what they have read and what they can comprehend? do you realize how much of a man-child you are? it is sickening!

he doesn't even reference that book that day during those interviews lol it wasn't till 3 days later that he clarified it via twitter lol

don't even tell me he didn't look like was was smirking when referencing that. you might be right tho.
yeah, not only are you discrediting the same dude who you are crediting as being pro flat-earth but you are also imagining things for reasons that don't exist.

This is really a code-red situation for you with the marijuana abuse man...

Jan 31, 2008
LMAO i clicked on his post and saw this comment
"fedzwatchin‏ E @Eaz iersaid 5 Jun 2016
More
Replying to D @David Agus
W @wil ziphone you know it's flat, nobody knows that term."

LMAO
yes, you got me.. fedzwatchin is now more credible than the dude explaining what he meant
:dead: