OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
IF. WE. HAVE. SATELLITES. IN. SPACE. CAN. ONE.TAKE. A.PICTURE. OF. A. SIDEWAYS. BUILDING. FOR. ME.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
No one is going to show you upside down buildings or sideways. Just because a continent is in the southern hemisphere does not automatically make the continent or anything else upside down. Show me a round Earth satellite image that is legit that states the southern hemisphere is upside down. You are either trolling or you're mental.
Mixerr @Mixerr is the Earth flat from a planetary perspective?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
No one is going to show you upside down buildings or sideways. Just because a continent is in the southern hemisphere does not automatically make the continent or anything else upside down. Show me a round Earth satellite image that is legit that states the southern hemisphere is upside down. You are either trolling or you're mental.

Mixerr @Mixerr is the Earth flat from a planetary perspective?
I can show you a "Computer Generated Image" of a Round Earth where a continent is sideways or upside down

So a building in Norway or Greenland is facing the same way as a building in Australia here? One HAS to be Sideways from a SATELLITES Perspective. Thats just the way it is on a Sphere Earth.

and the globe model you were raised with

So the Buildings in Argentina are facing the same direction, as the buildings in Alaska?

Do you understand that Gravity won't make it look flat from "Space"?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lolwut?!

By the time you get far enough out, anything that would be "sideways," like a building, is not going to be visible anymore.

It's going to be fun to revisit this thread when SpaceX is doing private flights into space.
Im not saying From GROUND perspective, again for like the 3rd time. I'm saying from one of those space things, a Satellite.

"Currently there are approximately 1,459 artificial satellites orbiting the Earth"

One of them can apparently....

Jul 24, 2015 - The Russian satellite Elektro-L No.1 for example has a 121 mega pixel camera capable of taking the earth picture in SINGLE pass instead of multiple passes made by other satellites and intelligently stiching the images seamlessly.

So we've had cameras that can take a picture of the WHOOOOLE earth, since 2 years ago or even longer.

A camera that dope, let me see some sideways buildings now. Or a sideways Mountain. Or sideways SOMETHING

Jul 12, 2002
Im not saying From GROUND perspective, again for like the 3rd time. I'm saying from one of those space things, a Satellite.

"Currently there are approximately 1,459 artificial satellites orbiting the Earth"

One of them can apparently....

Jul 24, 2015 - The Russian satellite Elektro-L No.1 for example has a 121 mega pixel camera capable of taking the earth picture in SINGLE pass instead of multiple passes made by other satellites and intelligently stiching the images seamlessly.

So we've had cameras that can take a picture of the WHOOOOLE earth, since 2 years ago or even longer.

A camera that dope, let me see some sideways buildings now. Or a sideways Mountain. Or sideways SOMETHING

I was talking about from a satellite, not from the ground.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Explain how gravity does not exist (or rather what exists in place of gravity) without using the internet or any other source of information or theory. I expect your explanation to be scientific with mathematical formulas that demonstrate your explanation.

Go
Density and buoyancy.
Example? Why doesn't a Helium balloon get effected by Gravity?
Go look at the periodic table. Things at the top of the table for some reason don't get effected by Gravity. Isn't that strange? No, its really not. Helium is less DENSE than Oxygen so there for doesn't get effected by gravity? Lmao no. Gravity doesn't exist.

Light things float, heavy things don't. Just like in Water. Your on a flat plane up is up, and always is up and down is down and always is down. Gravity won't change that.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Last edited: