OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If i knew everything i wouldnt have to look anything up. Im learning too. I look at your questuon n see 2hat people who are on my side of it thinks n post up what they think. I havent ever said im a master at knowing fucking sunsets or how anything works. Its all speculation, just like how what you "know" to be true is just speculation.

Thank you, you have made all of us flat Earth deniers point. You search for what people with no scientific evidence, experiment, or education t-h-i-n-k. We subscribe to people who actually have a scientific foundation with evidence, experiment, and education. Can you comprehend the difference.....nevermind lmao

May 9, 2002
It simply moves out of view, out of perception. Just like how you can lay down and voew the sunset and then get up and see it still hasnt set. Its perception
No, that's not how it works and you know it. If it "went away", it would shrink considerably from the position it was in at noon. And it doesnt.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lol

whatever

News Flash: Russia, who loves to use their state sponsored television networks like Russia Today, to tell the world when the US is wrong, is apparently in on it too (*wink wink*):

Russia Elektro-L No.1 Earth image (2012)

LMFAOOO!!!!! holy shit man...
Look at the middle of the Earth and just to the Left of it, there is a photoshop hand LMFAO so cameras use photoshop? Or is there a big hand flying around I'm not seeing

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lol

News Flash: Russia, who loves to use their state sponsored television networks like Russia Today, to tell the world when the US is wrong, is apparently in on it too (*wink wink*):

Russia Elektro-L No.1 Earth image (2012)
SO RUSSIA IS NOT IN IT. BECAUSE THIS PICTURE WITH A PHOTOSHOP HAND STILL SHOWING ON IT IS A REAL PICTURE.

You guys are gonna use shit like this to go against the flat earth. but its right fucking there, its photoshop.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Shut up Butcher. I've been tolerant of your stupid before, but when you start making things up, there is no discussion left. THERE IS NO HAND, stop acting 5. Your trolling isn't fun anymore.

LMAO cmon bro. who's the one neglecting evidence again?

Had to edit to add the infamous "You Lose"

Id love to hear your comeback.. or show me evidence of a giant flying hand Like the one in smash brothers to explain its reason there.

Attachments

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Somebody took a screenshot of the photo for whatever reason instead of saving it. Here's the original in higher resolution, with no hand:

Top 10 - Album on Imgur
https://i.imgur.com/vapPoaz.jpg
Still has a solar flare on there, you actually think that "Hot Spot" is from the sun, so big that you can fit "1,300,000" Earths in it? its photoshop, whether they forgot the hand or not, its obviously fake.

Jul 12, 2002
Still has a solar flare on there, you actually think that "Hot Spot" is from the sun, so big that you can fit "1,300,000" Earths in it? its photoshop, whether they forgot the hand or not, its obviously fake.
It's already been explained like 10x in this thread why all photos of earth are stitched together from smaller photos. This does not prove Earth is not a sphere.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
how do flat earthers explain the upcoming lunar eclipse? and the fact that the earth's shadow on the moon is seen as a circle (ie sphere) from everywhere on earth?
I explained it a couple pages before you posted this.

On a ball earth model, the sun is casting light onto the earth, then the earths shadow is being casted on the moon. A lunar eclipse.

Now how is that possible when theres been over 50 Lunar eclipses recorded when people can see the sun out while the eclipse is happening, so that shadow is NOT from Earth.

"The moon passes through the southern part of the Earth's shadow, with totality beginning at 6:06 a.m. PST and lasting 51 minutes. [Total Eclipse of the Moon (Infographic)]

For most places in the United States and Canada, there will be a chance to observe an unusual effect, one that celestial geometry seems to dictate can't happen. The little-used name for this effect is a "selenelion" (or "selenehelion") and occurs when both the sun and the eclipsed moon can be seen at the same time.

Seeing the impossible

But wait! How is this possible? When we have a lunar eclipse, the sun, Earth and moon are in a geometrically straight line in space, with the Earth in the middle. So if the sun is above the horizon, the moon must be below the horizon and completely out of sight (or vice versa).

And indeed, during a lunar eclipse, the sun and moon are exactly 180 degrees apart in the sky; so in a perfect alignment like this (a "syzygy") such an observation would seem impossible.

But it is atmospheric refraction that makes a selenelion possible.

Atmospheric refraction causes astronomical objects to appear higher in the sky than they are in reality.

For example: when you see the sun sitting on the horizon, it is not there really. It's actually below the edge of the horizon, but our atmosphere acts like a lens and bends the sun's image just above the horizon, allowing us to see it."

LMAO its all a mirage apparently.