OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
smfh so every other planet in our solor system is round except earth?!? lmfao or is nasa photo shopping the planet's images through every telescope too?!
forreal? Why don't flat earthers ever claim that Saturn or Mars are flat but Earth is for sure is flat? makes no sense! Why are they round but we are flat? Why are they quick to accept their existence which were discovered by NASA satellites but discredit them when they say the Earth is round? I NEED ANSWERS!!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony you swerved me asking you to show me a photo of any of the following...

A Flat earth,The Dome,Ice Wall,or last but not least the hole/Doorway in Antarctica or Artic that takes you to fuckin Narnia .

ICE WALL.

Look at any picture of Antarctica and the North Pole, (GOOGLE EARTH) they look like copied and pasted snow.

"According to the report from the Inquisitr, Symmes planned to an expedition to explore the hollow with the help and funding from the government. However, he didn't get the help he needed and died in 1829 without achieving his lifelong dream.

Not soon after, many hollow earth theorists planned expeditions to explore the massive hole. However, due to some rare coincidences, some members of their expedition team died in an accident.
Mirror reported that Polar explorer Admiral Richard E Bird detailed in his diary his success of reaching inner Earth. According to him, he entered the hole and travelled 1,700 miles among mountains, vegetations, lakes, civilization and mammoth-like monster animals.
During the Nazi regime, the hollow earth theory is very much celebrated. According to the video, Adolf Hitler even ordered a research journey for a similar opening in the Antarctica. According to an article in Crystal Links, there are theories going around that Hitler with his men have found a refugee by entering the giant hole leading to inner Earth and up until now they are still enjoying their safe haven inside."

Last edited: