OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
It shouldn't be hard to prove the shape of something. If we had satellites in Venus before we even went to the moon. Im sure we have one far enough to take a picture of the whole Earth. The fact we don't, is funny.
That's like saying they had airplanes since 1903, so airplanes could break the speed of sound in the early 1900's.

You think they had cameras on those space probes that they could control from back on earth and point it exactly at the earth? And the cameras were high enough quality back then to actually get a viewable image of earth? Hell no.

You ever seen an old photo from the 60's? You could barely see somebody standing 10 yards away, how do you think a photo from Venus to Earth is gonna look?

Your other argument about how old civilizations believed the earth is flat, as proof that the earth is flat, is beyond ridiculous. Our knowledge advances and evolves in time. These people didn't know what electricity, computers, airplanes, etc. were, yet they are more knowledgable than us on whether the earth is flat or a sphere? Come on man, that's like the worst argument of them all. By that logic, smoking cigarettes is healthy because people used to believe it was.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's like saying they had airplanes since 1903, so airplanes could break the speed of sound in the early 1900's.

You think they had cameras on those space probes that they could control from back on earth and point it exactly at the earth? And the cameras were high enough quality back then to actually get a viewable image of earth? Hell no.

You ever seen an old photo from the 60's? You could barely see somebody standing 10 yards away, how do you think a photo from Venus to Earth is gonna look?

Your other argument about how old civilizations believed the earth is flat, as proof that the earth is flat, is beyond ridiculous. Our knowledge advances and evolves in time. These people didn't know what electricity, computers, airplanes, etc. were, yet they are more knowledgable than us on whether the earth is flat or a sphere? Come on man, that's like the worst argument of them all. By that logic, smoking cigarettes is healthy because people used to believe it was.
We had airplanes in 1903 so 60 years later we should have something better and we did. We had jets 40 years after. So what are u saying? We can't add a camera to a satellite almost 60 years after making one?

Your overlook all the other info I posted and saying the earth is flat cuz Greek philosophers said it's flat? No.
I'm using their own math they used to say it's a sphere and proving its wrong. In using nasa videos and showing them contradict. Shut even the moon landing video is complete bullshit and now deleted. Keep believing what you want bro, it doesn't affect me if you believe me or not

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You think they had cameras on those space probes that they could control from back on earth and point it exactly at the earth? And the cameras were high enough quality back then to actually get a viewable image of earth? Hell no. /QUOTE]
They did it when they "landed on the moon" why couldn't they turn the camera to earth ? We should have done a complete 360 up there! But we didn't... It's cuz I guess we didn't know how to turn around back then either

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Flat earth...a fucking 2 year old in Germany has a better education than you! Are you serious? I hope you are just trolling, cause thats the most ridiculous shit I ever heard since sex slave kids on mars...METH IS BAD!
Kids believe anything you tell them if your their superior. Wonder why you have such a hard time letting go of the globe?

May 9, 2002
FAQ: READ THIS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION:

1: If you follow any cloud formation carefully (slow the video) you'll see them change. Each frame is 1.5 hours, so you'll see a difference across 3 or 4 frames.

2: No the Earth is not a perfect sphere -- The shape difference is less than .1 percent out of perfectly round, or about 13 km wider just south of the Equator from the polar circumfrence. You won't see it at this scale or resolution as this is about 25 km per pixel.

3: No you shouldn't see any stars. If we adjusted the camera exposure to show the stars, the Earth would appear washed out.

4: You won't see the moon every month or every day. Just like you don't see an eclipse every month. The Moon doesn't orbit on the ecliptic - the plane the Earth and sun and this satellite live on. It's the same reason we don't have an eclipse every month. Check out https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/4158 for a good visualization of these differences. In fact, in this video, the moon shots were edited out for aesthetic purposes.

5: The DSCOVR spacecraft orbits a stable gravitational area called the Lagrange point. It's not perfect, but it required minimal fuel to maintain it's position there. Essentially it's orbiting a point at which the Earth and the Sun's gravity cancel each other out.

6: No you shouldn't see satellites. This image resolves about 25 km per pixel. We don't have satellites that big except for the moon. Even so they would be relatively dim, like the stars that you can't see either - see Number 3.

7: The lunar transits were removed from this video because they flash by so quickly. You can see one here:
8: Yes there are not 365 days in this image. That is because some days were removed due to insufficient frames or areas where lunar transits were removed.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So do you understand now those rockets we have would never make it according to the equation?
Make it where? They are specifically designed to make it to their destination, which is why they usually do, accidents happen though- that's reality. Have you ever seen any of this stuff in real life, outside of youtube and television? I think not. I have.

*Disclaimer: I do not claim to be Gas One nor have I solved any equations for NASA on my lunch breaks

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley is already so deeply devoted to this flat earth idealogy that even if profound evidence was presented for earth being a sphere he'd still deny it. Willful ignorance
if they released a picture showing an Oblate Spheroid how they said it is, and it didn't have the fake sun spot on it like the rest of the globes. Ill take it into consideration like every other piece of info I get. There hasn't been any profound evidence AT ALL. Everything you guys tell me can be argued. truth can't be argued. It either is or it isn't. right now, it isn't.

You guys are so deeply devoted to this globe earth ideology that even if profound evidence was presented for earth being flat, you guys would deny it. Willful ignorance.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
if they released a picture showing an Oblate Spheroid how they said it is, and it didn't have the fake sun spot on it like the rest of the globes. Ill take it into consideration like every other piece of info I get. There hasn't been any profound evidence AT ALL. Everything you guys tell me can be argued. truth can't be argued. It either is or it isn't. right now, it isn't.

You guys are so deeply devoted to this globe earth ideology that even if profound evidence was presented for earth being flat, you guys would deny it. Willful ignorance.
Show us proof that the earth is flat. You haven't shown one shred of evidence, because you can't. Everything you provide is some conspiracy bs without any scientific evidence or experiment. Why is that? Because it is nonsense, that's why.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Show us proof that the earth is flat. You haven't shown one shred of evidence, because you can't. Everything you provide is some conspiracy bs without any scientific evidence or experiment. Why is that? Because it is nonsense, that's why.
LMAO!

BROOOOOO..
Ive posted a SPECIFIC experiment to you questioning my knowledge on light waves. The Michelson Morley experiment. like 3 times already. Ive also videos with the same altitude as the "CURVED" ones you have with NO CURVE. How is that possible?

Everything I've posted has been backed up with evidence.

SHOW ME AN EXPERIMENT THAT PROVED THE EARTH IS SPINNING. YOU FUCKING CANT BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST.