OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Did you guys know that polar bears actually are the only creatures on earth that freely roam between our world and the secret hidden hole in Antarctica. They are the pets of the alien creatures that live there. It's a secret that Admiral Byrd found out before he died. Check his last Journal entry dated July 17th.

Feb 11, 2006
Wait...so now this nigga believe the earth is flat and covered by a dome which has had 40 nukes shot at it ,but he also saying the earth is hollow and a master race lives in the north or south pole ...and he genuinely believes that shit?? Like for real ,for real??

Don't forget to throw in the mix the fact he refers to cartoons for his proof or inspiration to search for more info lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony Explain how gravity works on that flat dome covered disc planet you live on
gravity is a myth put forth by NASA in order to collect money for space exploration.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The flying spaghetti monster disagrees, otherwise it couldn't fly! What is the new "don't believe in science, let's believe in youtube videos trend"? You keep doing you, but China is laughing their ass off and overtaking you. The Us is going back to the middle ages. Start slapping people to get them back into reality! Nothing else will help...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony have you seen or could you show me a photo of this flat earth from space??
Nah man, obviously we can't take pictures cause the dome is blocking us from space.

Space is a NASA myth anyway.

Jan 31, 2008
I had been sober for 6 years. Started smoking weed very often in December and quickly became a full blown hippie again.
Listening to Alan Watts religiously and everything was starting to click again!.
Quit again 2 weeks ago and I am already back to normal.
That shit takes one off the deep end because it allows you to create real connections between things where none exist.

In fact, this was extremely bad in one of my friends. His mind would be blown by shit I wasn't even finished saying.

The first time I smoked was as teenager I became a full blown smiley650agony.
The difference between him and I is I was more concerned with self-observation and how everything always made perfect sense even when it obviously contradicted other things that made perfect sense.

So unlike him all this thinking outside the box helped me see through delusional nature of our thinking and the identifications that come with them; the bullshit dogma i just happened to be lucky enough to 'show up in'
That was at age 16.

you got some catching up to do Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony
If you need help quitting let me know

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I had been sober for 6 years. Started smoking weed very often in December and quickly became a full blown hippie again.
Listening to Alan Watts religiously and everything was starting to click again!.
Quit again 2 weeks ago and I am already back to normal.
That shit takes one off the deep end because it allows you to create real connections between things where none exist.

In fact, this was extremely bad in one of my friends. His mind would be blown by shit I wasn't even finished saying.

The first time I smoked was as teenager I became a full blown smiley650agony.
The difference between him and I is I was more concerned with self-observation and how everything always made perfect sense even when it obviously contradicted other things that made perfect sense.

So unlike him all this thinking outside the box helped me see through delusional nature of our thinking and the identifications that come with them; the bullshit dogma i just happened to be lucky enough to 'show up in'
That was at age 16.

you got some catching up to do Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony
If you need help quitting let me know
if your serious, I appreciate that. Lets agree to disagree. Earth is still flat tho

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It shouldn't be hard to prove the shape of something. If we had satellites in Venus before we even went to the moon. Im sure we have one far enough to take a picture of the whole Earth. The fact we don't, is funny. The math not adding up, is funny. Wether I smoke or not it won't change the shape of the Earth.

Theres people who have a much higher school education (cuz apparently that matters here) than me that agree this bitch is flat. I don't need every single person to believe anything I say, If I can get you to look at it, its worth it. Im sure you know more shit about the earth now since before this topic even if your view hasn't changed.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I thought you said satellites weren't real, now you claim we had "satellites in Venus."

Breh can't even keep his stories straight

I started my sentence with IF. You know, like assuming, supposing.
If we had satellites in venus, is different than , our satellites in Venus.
But you know physics so who am I to tell you right?