OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
I just did.
I do believe in "aliens." But I think they are not what people or come from where people think they are/do. It all has to do with Antarctica and the South Pole. Again, Look back at Admiral Byrd and his operations that ACTUALLY happened, its called history.
OK so I am not talking about your personal interpretation of what an alien is but what the general consensus of what they are
do aliens from other planets exist?

Jan 31, 2008
I don't think they come from another planet.The only explanation for me would be that they are from South Pole in Antarctica.
yeah out of the trillions of planets out there and they happen to come from the middle of the earth? So why even call them aliens? Aren't they just another species here like the rest of us?

You see, you keep choosing the farfetched conclusion over the plausible one, as long as your biblical beliefs are validated. This is why you are not worthy of listening to or discussing real issues of concern with.
I bet in real life you the type of guy who says what he wants to say then waits for the other person to finish talking while you think of what to say next.

It is unfortunate that you are still in this stage of extended adolescence dude... very very unfortunate

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yeah out of the trillions of planets out there and they happen to come from the middle of the earth? So why even call them aliens? Aren't they just another species here like the rest of us?

You see, you keep choosing the farfetched conclusion over the plausible one, as long as your biblical beliefs are validated. This is why you are not worthy of listening to or discussing real issues of concern with.
I bet in real life you the type of guy who says what he wants to say then waits for the other person to finish talking while you think of what to say next.

It is unfortunate that you are still in this stage of extended adolescence dude... very very unfortunate
Thats the funny thing. I feel like Im more grown minded than you. to me it sounds like your choosing to grasp on to childhood dreams of being an astronaut to even take reality into consideration.
I speak for myself and anybody who REALLY knows me, knows what kind of a thinker I am. I have older homies who spent DECADES locked up, "understanding" the bible with their time, that Ive corrected with the bible and quran on things. They never even questioned what a firmament was either.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yeah out of the trillions of planets out there e
The ones that are photoshopped as well? The ones that are too far for us to even actually see? The planets they "find everyday?" No bro, its all bullshit. There are no other planets, the only planet that even looks like a planet if anything is Saturn (Saturn Thread). The rest look no different than stars. If planets shine like fucking stars why doesn't earth shine from hella far away? I would love to see that picture.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
In a Flat Earth Map the North pole is in the center. And a Compass will point NORTH, NO MATTER WHAT. Any way DOWN from there is SOUTH, NO MATTER WHAT.

In the Flat Earth Map, Antarctica is SOUTH NO MATTER WHAT.
"Smiley If the earth is flat where does the water fall off"

The Antarctic Plateau, or Polar Plateau, is a large area of East Antarctica ( REMEMBER ANTARCTICA IS ALL AROUND) which extends over a diameter of about 1,000 kilometres (620 mi), and includes the region of the geographic South Pole and the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station. This huge continental plateau is at an average elevation of about 3,000 metres (9,800 ft) high.
So theres an Ice wall around us, and at some part of it, its about 9,800 feet high.

Byrd Crossed that In OPERATION HIGHJUMP. do some REAL history research.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
So we aren't going to argue history? ok..
not with a guy who thinks the earth is 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were planted by the devil and especially not with a guy who is touchy feely when it comes to looking at his religious identifications objectively

please, you are just a waste of time

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
not with a guy who thinks the earth is 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones were planted by the devil and especially not with a guy who is touchy feely when it comes to looking at his religious identifications objectively

please, you are just a waste of time

if anyone is getting touchy its you. Your asking me questions, I answer it and you get all hurt its not the same idea as you. grow up. If your gonna debate it with me, come with facts and with experiments. Just as I have. And don't get mad when I show you proof of what I believe and you can't explain it.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Fsho.
The debate with you reminds me of one of my homies and me. He was talking about, it doesn't matter the shape of the earth. At the end you still have to shit and eat.

So i tell him ok.
Me and you right now are my two dogs. We only know the inside of the backyard. Never left, only time they were out of my backyard is when they were under 3 months (i doubt they remember the outside)

One dog is saying, hey, i think theres shit outside of this WALL.
the other dog says. No theres not, every time we try to leave, we get pulled back in. Besides, so what? we still have to shit and eat even if we were out there. we get fed here, we play here, why would you want to leave? Ignore the fence.

Im the dog not ignoring that we found out there is a fence.
yo man

take your poor dogs for a walk, for the love of god

May 4, 2002
Wait,wait,wait.....

So aliens are in the hollow earth and had to make their presence known bc we dropped the abomb on japan? Naw bruh

If we know this, why havnt we gone back to speak with them and explore whats inside the earth?

Were talking about the flat earth but now there is a hollow earth with fucking aliens in it, we should be down there exploring the shit out of that......

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
OP blames government and Freemasons for elaborate cover-up of shape of planet, but believes make believe stories created on the internet about Rear Admiral Richard E.Byrd.

Somehow Byrd is an exception. OP never mention that Byrd was related to the first colonial families of Virginia, including John Rolfe and many government figures. OP also leaves out that Byrd was a freemason. OP also failed to explain what the intentions of the operations Byrd was involved in i.e. warfare strategy and tactical positioning against other adversarial countries.

Oops.

"Do your own research.". Sure, you do.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We have go pro cams and 4k cams, it wouldn't be hard to prove that the earth is hollow and that there's an alien race living down there. Why dont we just send a group of soldiers and some researchers to go back to the same place?

We could fb live it, whats stopping us from doing it?

See how this works?
We stopped missions to Antarctica after Byrd died, a year or two later. Now as far as we know we can't go back because of the Antarctic treaty, my homie is an army get, who I talked to and he told me he remembers missions there still happening while he served, he put me up on valiant Thor.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
OP blames government and Freemasons for elaborate cover-up of shape of planet, but believes make believe stories created on the internet about Rear Admiral Richard E.Byrd.

Somehow Byrd is an exception. OP never mention that Byrd was related to the first colonial families of Virginia, including John Rolfe and many government figures. OP also leaves out that Byrd was a freemason. OP also failed to explain what the intentions of the operations Byrd was involved in i.e. warfare strategy and tactical positioning against other adversarial countries.

Oops.

"Do your own research.". Sure, you do.
The fact he was the only one talking about there being land after Antarctica is good for me. He never mentioned it in another interview again, like if he fucked up by saying That.

So what tactical positioning did they gain by firing 42 nukes into the atmosphere?