OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think compasses are actually designed to make us go in a circle when we think we are going in a straight line and the whole purpose is so that we don't try and venture into the North or South poles because if we went into that area we would find out the real truth.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So are all pilots in on the earth is a sphere "conspiracy" too?
Yes, pilots licenses are issued by Illuminati gubmintz to prevent us regular experts from piloting our way to the truth. This is why it is illegal for us unlicensed experts to pilot in airspace. It's all so simple. Math and Science are dumb. You all should have paid attention in the spell casting thread, you have been duped.
:siccness:

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So are all pilots in on the earth is a sphere "conspiracy" too?
I knew you would ask this, Like I said watch the video it explains this and other quick arguments anyone would have. Pilots are not allowed in the North or South poles. Pilots have an artificial horizon onboard that tells them were the horizon is, Some pilots said they they never have to adjust the horizon because its FLAT. They hold it at a certain position for hours at a time without adjusting it because they DONT HAVE TO.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What about the Moon and Sun being the same size in an eclipse when the Sun is millions of miles further and millions of times bigger than the Moon. Yet everytime they are perfectly the same size when infront of each other.

How come we see Sun Rays at an angle when the Suns rays should all be parallel since the sun is that fucking huge compared to us

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I bet its reaaal complicated so that only some people really understand it right? There is no Space.
Anyone can be successful at academics if they put their mind to it. I personally don't care if the Earth is flat or round, in the end we all gon die anyway...

You made a fun discussion tho but this argument died when a bunch of pro athletes that aren't known for their academic intelligence started yappin bout it, they like the least relevant spokespeople for anything outside of sports. In fact anytime any of em get political I prefer they just fucc off and lose interest in watching them play sports. They live in a bubble, which means they should be the last to ever claim they know what's flat.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What about the Moon and Sun being the same size in an eclipse when the Sun is millions of miles further and millions of times bigger than the Moon. Yet everytime they are perfectly the same size when infront of each other.

How come we see Sun Rays at an angle when the Suns rays should all be parallel since the sun is that fucking huge compared to us
Wait what. The moon isnt always the same size as the sun and if something is far away it looks smaller.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
UofA Geologist Vic Baker said:
(Earth has) a bit of plasticity that allows the shape to deform very slightly. The effect would be similar to spinning a bit of Silly Putty, though Earth's plasticity is much, much less than that of the silicone plastic clay so familiar to children.
UofF Geologist Joe Meert said:
(The greater a concentration of mass is, the stronger its gravitational pull) creating bumps around the globe
JPL Geophysicist Richard Gross said:
(The changing weight of the oceans and atmosphere can cause deformations of the crust) on the order of a centimeter or so. There's also postglacial rebound, with the crust and mantle that were depressed by the huge ice sheets that sat on the surface during the last ice age now rebounding upward on the order of a centimeter a year.
UofF Geologist Joe Meert said:
The entire surface of the Earth will rotate and try to redistribute mass along the equator, a process called true polar wander
These people have a little more skin in the game and have actually studied this subject, so I think they know a thing or two in comparison to the alter-group. Studying (at their respective knowledge bases) doesn't just mean reading a book or watching a youtube video, either. Quotes are from Earth Is a Bumpy Spheroid article

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

If you hang a camera from above the roundabout, like these scientists from MIT did, you can see what happens. The ball does move in a straight line, but as a catcher rotates on the ride, he moves out of the ball’s path.

In contrast, if the camera is attached to and spins with the merry-go-round, the ball appears to curve.

Last edited: