OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Find one without A FISH EYE LENSE and I think we are done here

High Altitude Balloon Flight - YouTube
None of those are fish eye lens.

The guy looking at the island through his camera...is just a guy looking through his camera. You can see he is showing you how you can see more when he is standing on 5 feet higher elevation. Its plain as day dude. Knock it the fuck off.

So you are wrong. The earth is NOT flat. Galileo proves it wasnt CENTURIES ago...this is not some shit made up by NASA.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
*sigh*

Seriously dude...its ridiculous. Very ridiculous.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJlc-rEB6_M&t=30s[/ame]

It IS ridiculous. What proof do YOU have that you found from looking YOURSELF?

Put EVERYTHING ASIDE and figure it out from scratch.

Ive been following stars and the Moons path for the last month straight TOUGH. The stars circle us. I see the Same Stars in the same place around the same time the WHOLE MONTH. The Giant Dipper is ALWAYS across from the 6 stars I keep track of. Would be IMPOSSIBLE to see the same stars in the same place if we were flying through space at millions of miles per hour.. after two days. its been a whole month for me. and guess what? its still the same.

I see the Moon INDEED ROTATES but not how the earth "does" The craters I'm watching move from a 9 o clock 12 o clock to 3 o clock position THROUGHOUT THE DAY. look at the moon coming out from the South East around 4 o'clock in the day, it will be in a different position that time from when its 8 o clock and REALLY visible.

Moon phases DONT make sense because you can clearly see the Sun shining on where theres shade at night, in the afternoons clearly.
I have to adjust my telescope and "follow" the moon as it gets closer to us while it moves WEST.

How do you know its a globe? Do you see different stars while we zoom through the universe? cuz i sure don't. I see the same ones.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
OP has no education in astronomy, LMAO. Breh, this keeps getting worse and worse the more you type. I don't know if you have any homies in real life that post here but they should be real friends and tell you your comments are getting dumb and dumber... It's not a good look for you
The fact that you think your opinion of me, matters to me, is HILARIOUS.
You ask, what I make, Where I work, and now that I should get my homies on here. Don't try and belittle me just because you don't agree. If my homies made accounts you would hate them more than me, Trust me. I feel I have Solid thoughts on all of this, and are able to put them in words. My homies have a hard time with that. the fact you think you for some reason are Smarter than me just because its online is even more funny. I never said I studied anything, like mr. physics over here. Im a normal dude asking questions.

Don't get mad. I bet you haven't even looked into the operations before you decided to talk out of your ass again.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
*facepalm*

I realize you believe in a deity, so there is no arguing with you. Your ideology of the earth's shape is tied to that, so hey...good luck.
I recently found of about this and looked into it instead of trying to ride with someone else book definition of what we are arguing about. My ideology of the earths shape is not tied to anything. Im just stating FACTS about where I got my belief from. and some photoshopped picture isn't gonna change that.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
OP has no education in astronomy, LMAO. Breh, this keeps getting worse and worse the more you type. I don't know if you have any homies in real life that post here but they should be real friends and tell you your comments are getting dumb and dumber... It's not a good look for you
If you want to have a REAL discussion and meet me n my homies and our thoughts. your more than welcome, I stay in EPA. You can come to my house, we'll fire up and talk about this all you want.

May 9, 2002
I recently found of about this and looked into it instead of trying to ride with someone else book definition of what we are arguing about. My ideology of the earths shape is not tied to anything. Im just stating FACTS about where I got my belief from. and some photoshopped picture isn't gonna change that.
Bruh...everything about believing in a flat earth is very much tied to your belief in a god. Look at this thread...its littered with bible references and even the vids you post talk about it. ITS ALL BASED ON GOD. All of it. The idea that the ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE IS NOT A SPHERE IS EARTH, WHERE YOU just happen to LIVE. Thats an ideology that Galileo shitted on hella long ago cuzzo. Why do you think the Catholic church wanted him dead???

Think about it for a minute. Youre basically saying that the earth is a domed disc, that ACSENDS UPWARDS, in space (which, by the way, doesnt have any principal of up, down, or any direction)...and that EVERYTHING IN SPACE revolves around that. That means the moon, a PROVEN SPHERE might i add, somehow circles INSIDE A DOME. Which, you are assuming was built by....GOD. No human made it...and it cant be aliens, because well....god. And this isnt even taking into account the trillions upon trillions of stars, that im assuming you believe are either a) the size of fuckin marbles, or b) is some illusion created by NASA (btw, stars have been observed for literally 10 of thousands of years by humans and humanoids).

Either you are really naive, very stupid, or have a mental illness.

Anyways, im done with this retardness. Believe what ever the fuck you want. It doesnt make a goddamn difference to me or my life but just know that in 10 years from now youre going to look back and realize how fuckin dumb you were to believe in this fuckery. It will happen, mark my words....and bookmark this thread.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Bruh...everything about believing in a flat earth is very much tied to your belief in a god. Look at this thread...its littered with bible references and even the vids you post talk about it. ITS ALL BASED ON GOD. All of it. The idea that the ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE IS NOT A SPHERE IS EARTH, WHERE YOU just happen to LIVE. Thats an ideology that Galileo shitted on hella long ago cuzzo. Why do you think the Catholic church wanted him dead???

Think about it for a minute. Youre basically saying that the earth is a domed disc, that ACSENDS UPWARDS, in space (which, by the way, doesnt have any principal of up, down, or any direction)...and that EVERYTHING IN SPACE revolves around that. That means the moon, a PROVEN SPHERE might i add, somehow circles INSIDE A DOME. Which, you are assuming was built by....GOD. No human made it...and it cant be aliens, because well....god. And this isnt even taking into account the trillions upon trillions of stars, that im assuming you believe are either a) the size of fuckin marbles, or b) is some illusion created by NASA (btw, stars have been observed for literally 10 of thousands of years by humans and humanoids).

Either you are really naive, very stupid, or have a mental illness.

Anyways, im done with this retardness. Believe what ever the fuck you want. It doesnt make a goddamn difference to me or my life but just know that in 10 years from now youre going to look back and realize how fuckin dumb you were to believe in this fuckery. It will happen, mark my words....and bookmark this thread.

I was always "catholic" being from a mexican family. So yes, theres always been a "god" for me. But never a God. History that points to it being flat and with a dome is interesting and the fact it tied in with what the bible says is even MORE interesting. i never knew the bible like that to tell you it was flat a year ago. I didn't even know the word firmament existed. I am the least beast person to believe the flat earth because I LOVED space shit. The fact it convinced ME and I was like the biggest alien conspirisist and spent HOURS watching documentaries on planets we "discovered."
I hope Im wrong.
But everything points the other way for me.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you want to have a REAL discussion and meet me n my homies and our thoughts. your more than welcome, I stay in EPA. You can come to my house, we'll fire up and talk about this all you want.
No disrespect and I appreciate the invite, but the only time I hang out with other men outside of my family is if it involves making money. I know you have heard the whole mantra, fix the things I can change and accept the things I cannot..... meaning it doesn't matter what shape the Earth is my friend, I am still going to put my pants on the same way and do the things I need to do to take care of me and my family. You seem like good people, but you are also coming off as hella consumed by things you cannot control and change nothing for you. I wish you the best though as I would anyone else.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
For what reason have people been trying to cover up that the earth is flat??
I think other than covering up proof of God.
They changed the Earths shape so many times already. Went from being a triangle, a cube, flat then round. Each time people argued that the previous shape was "right." Millions of dollars into space missions to find out we can't go anywhere? Why tell everybody "hey, I guess we were wrong AGAIN." I think they have too much pride to say they were wrong and use that money for some other Government thing. $18.4 billion a year and tell everybody there is no need for the space missions? Yea right.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
No disrespect and I appreciate the invite, but the only time I hang out with other men outside of my family is if it involves making money. I know you have heard the whole mantra, fix the things I can change and accept the things I cannot..... meaning it doesn't matter what shape the Earth is my friend, I am still going to put my pants on the same way and do the things I need to do to take care of me and my family. You seem like good people, but you are also coming off as hella consumed by things you cannot control and change nothing for you. I wish you the best though as I would anyone else.
Fsho.
The debate with you reminds me of one of my homies and me. He was talking about, it doesn't matter the shape of the earth. At the end you still have to shit and eat.

So i tell him ok.
Me and you right now are my two dogs. We only know the inside of the backyard. Never left, only time they were out of my backyard is when they were under 3 months (i doubt they remember the outside)

One dog is saying, hey, i think theres shit outside of this WALL.
the other dog says. No theres not, every time we try to leave, we get pulled back in. Besides, so what? we still have to shit and eat even if we were out there. we get fed here, we play here, why would you want to leave? Ignore the fence.

Im the dog not ignoring that we found out there is a fence.