OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
And yo even if it is flat...wtf do you propose to do about it??
My homie asked me the same shit the other day,
He said, Ok Ok, Its Flat. Now what.

and I didn't know what to say. The Flat Earth added an extra layer of what the fuck to everything for me. "Now what" FOR ME, is to let others know about it. Whats it do for me? Nothing, other than make me feel as if I'm contributing to sheep escaping their coral.
IF IM RIGHT.

But I'm yet to be proved wrong. SO ill continue on this flat earth shit until I'm shown a raw picture of the earth in its perfect ball, like in Nasa pictures (even though its a "pear" shaped ball now)

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

and I didn't know what to say. The Flat Earth added an extra layer of what the fuck to everything for me. "Now what" FOR ME, is to let others know about it. Whats it do for me? Nothing, other than make me feel as if I'm contributing to sheep escaping their coral.
IF IM RIGHT.

But I'm yet to be proved wrong. SO ill continue on this flat earth shit until I'm shown a raw picture of the earth in its perfect ball, like in Nasa pictures (even though its a "pear" shaped ball now)
Come to outerspace with me and you will see.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

IF IM RIGHT.

This is exactly how the Jesus myth has been perpetuated for so long. Thank you for continuing human irresponsibility built on a foundation without scientific or factual evidence.

Jul 12, 2002

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's most definitely willful ignorance but I'm not bashing you Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony
I'm not giving up on you, you're a free thinker you just have to let go of your beliefs first.
You think you've seen the inside of the honeycomb but your beliefs are betraying you.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It's most definitely willful ignorance but I'm not bashing you Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony
I'm not giving up on you, you're a free thinker you just have to let go of your beliefs first.
You think you've seen the inside of the honeycomb but your beliefs are betraying you.
Trust me. I get where all of you are coming from. But it's like telling me keep eating that cake, when i know it's made of bullshit. In not gonna sit here and make you believe me. I talked with tons of people about this, and when we actually talk about this in person. You actually look into it. I got fools I never talked with before showing me how it's flat before I even tell them I believe it too. At the end of the day of you don't ask questions you never know. I'm just simply questioning all this bill shot I was raised to think was 100 percent true.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Keep thinking, flourides in our water to make our teeth white. Keep thinking 911 was not an inside job. Keep thinking your government wouldn't lie to you. Keep thinking McDonald's in healthy. That gmos are actually good for you. Get your kids their vaccines so they live healthy. Forget the 5 extra million people who supposedly died in the holocaust. Keep thinking we went to the moon with the technology in a gameboy. It's worked just fine. Until it's questioned.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Trust me. I get where all of you are coming from. But it's like telling me keep eating that cake, when i know it's made of bullshit. In not gonna sit here and make you believe me. I talked with tons of people about this, and when we actually talk about this in person. You actually look into it. I got fools I never talked with before showing me how it's flat before I even tell them I believe it too. At the end of the day of you don't ask questions you never know. I'm just simply questioning all this bill shot I was raised to think was 100 percent true.
I agree you should question everything that's presented to you as a fact. that's why i also question the flat earth theory as the people pushing this idea could have ulterior motives to make you believe it.

What it comes down to is the individual that's questioning should do it in a logical objective way.

Do you ever stop and think "maybe the people pushing flat earth are lying because they have their own agenda"?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I agree you should question everything that's presented to you as a fact. that's why i also question the flat earth theory as the people pushing this idea could have ulterior motives to make you believe it.

What it comes down to is the individual that's questioning should do it in a logical objective way.

Do you ever stop and think "maybe the people pushing flat earth are lying because they have their own agenda"?
Absolutely, That was the first thing that came to my head when I saw the "flat earth theory." But just like everything, there are fools who are there to turn you away from something. One wrong video could fuck up the whole flat earth research for you. And I stumbled into those, but with common sense you can tell they are trying to deceive you so I continued it by just reading shit and shit even looking at things myself.
I love views, cruise up Calaveras to the top of the mountain in Milpitas , or Grizzley Peak in Berkeley, even Skyline up Woodside. The shit is flat as far as I can see, the whole 8 inches curve for every mile doesn't stand a chance. But yet we are supposed to believe a ship goes over the horizon after 5 miles, shit even give them 20 miles. That shits still there.

I questioned both sides TOUGH before I took my stance. and So far it being Flat makes the most sense without having to use theories.