OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
There's books on spider man too. shit Alex Jones has hella books and erryone knows he's full of shit.

I've been looking for scholarly articles on flat earth and I can't find anything. I found 1 that's been cited four times but it's mostly about arithmetic and how spheres are bounding and finite.

What about the 4,000+ satellites in orbit , you think those don't exist ?

What about privately funded space exploration that has no connection to the government or NASA?
Where do you see any of those satellites?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What about fools talking about seeing stars through the moon? How is that possible if the moon is a solid object? Im not saying the moon is flat or anything but thats fucking weird. The bible says the moon was made for signs/seasons, eclipses n blood moons on tabernacle and shit like that. Coincidences that are hard to explain. Theres theories on the moon being a projection or something like that. I don't know. weird shit

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
anytime you wanna take a trip to the bay observatory and look for yourself lemme know I'll roll with.

Stargazing in the SF Bay Area - Bay Nature

It seems like no matter how much objective visible proof I can provide your ego/pride won't let you change your mind.

If you present real proof that earth is flat I'll change my mind immediately and admit it's flat. So far you've only proved to me that you're regurgitating stuff you heard on YouTube or read on IG.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not going to insult you or name call. For you smiley seems like u are just accepting this flat earth pseudoscience because you have a predisposition with religion and just wanna say " I'm right and you're wrong" which is what religious people love to do.

How do you think your cellular service works ? Satellite.
Google earth? satellite.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Its like saying the Balls on a pool table are round so the Table HAS to be round too. Its weird when it comes to planets, because all the live streams, or pictures we have gotten from NASA on Planets has been CGI so you can't explain it, and in a telescope they all look like different color stars, and not some big ass solid thing
What proof do you have that every NASA image is CGI?

**Besides so-and-so told me or watch this video.

Jun 21, 2016
At least this thread has gone longer than the last two about this, I didnt even know there was other threads, I swear I searched it lol

Besides the toilet thing, how else can you prove Earth is a Globe without using the fake Nasa pictures?
When I look out my plane window, I see the curve in the earth.

weren't u already exposed as a dropout..
I'm a dropout, whats your point you private school bitch.

this thread has inspired me to go back to school and finish my education....jk I was already thinking bout it.

Be honest Smiley your not really interested in finding the truth about it because you've already accepted the info you "research"( Watching YouTube videos and pictures)as fact.

If you were really interested in finding out the truth you'd research both sides not just one side and immediately accept it as fact without further research. If you look at the evidence a spherical earth has a lot more.

What about when you're on the ocean traveling away from a sky scraper it will get smaller and smaller until the tip is barely visible and then gone. Splain that

There's so many logical fallacies going on my head gone splode.
^this.

I'm not even wasting my time responding to youtube videos, infowars links (LOL) or blogs. Go out and do some of your own experiments and prove to me, YOU, not a youtube video, YOU, that the earth is flat.

Feb 19, 2015
When I look out my plane window, I see the curve in the earth.

I'm a dropout, whats your point you private school bitch.

^this.

I'm not even wasting my time responding to youtube videos, infowars links (LOL) or blogs. Go out and do some of your own experiments and prove to me, YOU, not a youtube video, YOU, that the earth is flat.

yes, we can tell that u dropped outa school, but that's not was i was talking bout dumbass lolsmfh