THE OFFICIAL BEST OF THE BEST SICCNESS PHOTO SHOPS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
The official best of the best siccness photo shops....

Lets start this year on a high ...the siccness is dead right now mayne...no life round here partly due to this new layout...but yo there really is sum funnny ass shit allready on here and the photo shops made on here over time should have went viral all over the net there that funny...but we can all aprreciate what we got here lol...C-lim gettin photo shopped,4sidedchin,robbo,artistic,many more i cant be bothered to remember...if anyone can find me that thread with dat white nigga from colorado bangin norte and the funny ass fotoshops in there usin this new interface they deserve a reward LOL ... so for now ill start this thread with the imfamous backfrica....like a fine work of art who ever made this shit is a modern day leonardo devinci..theres many diferent takes on the backfrica but this one got gazzzzzzzzzzzzz....

feel free to add any funnny sicccness photo shops

salam alaikum

Last edited:
Props: 2532sea
Aug 9, 2005
^ lol I did hella Serio photoshops and got hella from a site called layitlow I didn't do that one. Shit I got hillariouse photoshops i did of friends last week i sent to them I should post

Nov 18, 2010
That doom one is too funny, i have no clue who it is but u made him fit in perfect with the zombies. Is there anybody gettin picked on right now? I wanna brush up on my photoshopping lol

Aug 9, 2005
i'm either hella high, or i missed out on something...but who the hell is this? lol...

Someone wanna bring that thread back? was it macmiller? something miller posted his pics, coo ass gemini did too but all in fun photoshops Gem you thought I was overdoing it so I chilled brethren lol Shit was funny not personal but all gravy train my guy!