Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The things outside of police abuse you are complaining about as far as labor and consumer prices is the result of NAFTA, the coming TPP, the World Bank, the IMF, etc. It has zero to do with organized labor forces in the US.

i forgot you posted this:
I love unions for regular workers, police unions no

so i know why you believe its NAFTA/TPP/World Bank/IMF and not the unions that make consumer goods expensive. never mind that WinCo is non union and cheaper than unionized grocers.

in that case its easy to dismiss police unions while supporting unions in other sectors.

Mar 6, 2006

Look to Detroit, the ultimate shining example of what decades of liberal Democrat policies and Unions can do
What about the huge recession caused by Bush you little Bitch. He nose dived the country in every sense. "If" you have a retirement account I'm sure it has grown under Obamas presidency. Like these 60+ year old white folks blaming Obama who has only been in office for 8 years for their disposition in life. Go figure. Sounds like you were raised by some. LOL. I'm not a victim. I just worked harder than white boys like yourself to get where I am. Now I work for myself and travel whenever I fucking feel like it. My time is spent bettering myself and making money. Not pointing fingers at people whom I have an advantage over to make myself feel better for my lack of any real success in life.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What about the huge recession caused by Bush you little Bitch. He nose dived the country in every sense. "If" you have a retirement account I'm sure it has grown under Obamas presidency. Like these 60+ year old white folks blaming Obama who has only been in office for 8 years for their disposition in life. Go figure. Sounds like you were raised by some. LOL. I'm not a victim. I just worked harder than white boys like yourself to get where I am. Now I work for myself and travel whenever I fucking feel like it. My time is spent bettering myself and making money. Not pointing fingers at people whom I have an advantage over to make myself feel better for my lack of any real success in life.
I'm not white you racist piece of shit

Nov 24, 2003
Did you read it (1708 pages)?

Have you not witnessed the disadvantages to US citizens and the US economy as a direct result of NAFTA, or on a greater scale, so-called free trade agreements in general?

I did not read it.

I have witnessed the disadvantages to US citizens, but I have also witnessed the advantages to non-US citizens.

Which makes me wonder if the advantages balance out the disadvantages.