OFF TO ENGLAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Fuck off idiot. Quit following me round the board making irrelevant posts about my sexuality, cuz we all know it's just because you're questioning your own...
Lets see....you openly admitted that you dream about siccness members, you constantly beg killa tay to go see you and give you an autograph, and now you're telling us you want to be our personal tour guide?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm not begging Tay and I couldn't give a fuck less if he doesn't come to England. I'm bored as fuck here and there are rarely ever good concerts so I figured I should ask Tay seeing as I can reach him so easily on here by just typing TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 and he usually sees it.

I still fail to see how the tour guide shit was gay, but I guess you're an expert at gay, gaymacc.

Nov 11, 2006
I'm not begging Tay and I couldn't give a fuck less if he doesn't come to England. I'm bored as fuck here and there are rarely ever good concerts so I figured I should ask Tay seeing as I can reach him so easily on here by just typing TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 and he usually sees it.

I still fail to see how the tour guide shit was gay, but I guess you're an expert at gay, gaymacc.

TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 I'm visiting London next week. You think you can fly over here then and put on a show for all the british Killa Tay fans?

I'll open the show for you with Da Prophecyz Grim if you want....
So Tay, you down for that London show or....
Tay, you should come to London. You ever been to Europe before?
When Snakes Eyes 2 drops will I be able to buy a signed copy with all your iconic hashtags written on it?
What if I give you an extra $15?

Youre not begging him yet you asked him to go see 3 times, not to mention offering to pay for his autograph.......

You are top 5 worst members in sicc history, please do us all a favor and kill yourself

DaGrimSlitWristedTayGoupieFaggotJuggalo

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE ASAP.....LIKE THIS YEAR. C BO JUST RECENTLY GOT OFF PAPER AND CAN TRAVEL NOW SO WE'RE LOOKINF FORWARD TO DOING WCM SHOWS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND TOUCH SOME OF OUR MORE THANKFUL FANS
I heard some shit recently on the Murder Master Music show about europeans showing more respect to the artists than the american fans. I know theres gonna be a lot of people showing up in france, germany, sweden, and the UK. Real rappers rarely show up here, the only big name rappers I heard about coming this year were the Wu-Tang Clan putting on 1 show in london...the tickets sold out in like 10 minutes. A lot of experienced rappers coming here tour from north to south putting on 5 or 6 shows in the UK at smaller venues cuz theyre cheaper to book but still pack a decent number. And if you want somebody to show you around the area or whatever (no jmacc) just hit me up.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE ASAP.....LIKE THIS YEAR. C BO JUST RECENTLY GOT OFF PAPER AND CAN TRAVEL NOW SO WE'RE LOOKINF FORWARD TO DOING WCM SHOWS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND TOUCH SOME OF OUR MORE THANKFUL FANS
If you ever decide to tour Germany let me know. I know a bunch of guys in the industry. And I could get you the hook-up for weed...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
ha ha, we're slipping out here when it comes too mexican food, the best you can get is chiquito's, the rest are probably gonna be posh restaurants only rich peeps know about for real, for real
Dude I was about to mention Chiquitos, you fuckin beat me. Personally when I eat out I mostly go for pub food, great food always at a good price. And if they serve BBQ ribs you best believe I'm in that hoe.