OFF TO ENGLAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I love readin YOUNGNUTTS post becuase he sems so damn excited about everything with the "!!" after every sentence. I can see him talking like Samuel L. Jackson while talking about these pics to someone.
ME AND MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRINKIN TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNAKES ON A MUHFUKKIN PLANE!!!!!!!!

lol, I read everything in my head in a very excited fashion as well, makes the story MORE INTERESTING!!!!
that crumpets and tea pic is priceless too.

"I WAS DRINKING SOME TEA AND EATING SOME CRUMPETS!!! YOULL BE FUCKIN FAT BITCHES IN NO TIME!!!
lol damn, and i thought i was the only 1 who read his shit like that lol

Glad u made it back safe tho homie, looks like it was dope, my fave pic was of "THE LAKE!!!!"

Apr 7, 2006
Good shit Nutt!!! Looks like it was some good smokin' weather out that way; all overcast n siht!!! Haha.. Them extra exclamation points do be killin' it though...!!! In a good way!!! Lol at 2-0 Sixx and I.F.Y.M.'s comments!!! !!!

Dec 9, 2005
Nice flicks bruh !

When I saw the 'MAKIN DEALS IN THE PARK!!!' picture...

Everyday I'm Hustlin immediately started playing in my head, on some Katt Williams shit...lol. ( I assumed that you were supplying tho...?)

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SAFE TRIP WISHES!!!

muthafucka you should have come tobirmingham
IS THAT NEAR HARROGATE???

Did you not end up visiting Amsterdam?
NAW, I DIDN'T GET TO DO HALF THE SHIT I WANTED TO DO OUT THERE, WE WERE ON A SCHEDULE SO WE WERE VERY BUSY!!!

HAAAAAAAAA@NUTTKASE COMMENT
THAT SHIT HAD ME ROLL'N'!!!

OUT THERE, IT SUNSETS AT 10 AT NIGHT AND
THE SUN RISES AT ABOUT 3:30 -4 IN THE MORNING!!!
MUTHAFUCCAS BE GO'N' TO BED AND THE SUN IS STILL OUT!!!

Nice flicks bruh !

When I saw the 'MAKIN DEALS IN THE PARK!!!' picture...

Everyday I'm Hustlin immediately started playing in my head, on some Katt Williams shit...lol. ( I assumed that you were supplying tho...?)

YOU KNOW!!! THEY CALL 8TH'S OF WEED DRAWLS!!! SHIT IS COMEDY!!!