OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT '08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Great speech-maker..... No ideas or back-bone whatsoever.

Translation: Says a whole lot without saying anything at all.

Will not win, will not even get the nomination...not even close...not because he's half Black, but because he's half chicken-shit.

May 2, 2015
Also, it's interesting that Barak didn't do much of anything he campaigned to do even though he has had a Democratic majority Senate for two terms and a Demo controlled House. And in terms of immigration he did the opposite. Deportations are sky-high compared to the days of the Bush regime. But all you hear about in the mainstream are those evil Republicans fucking up the country. LOL

I still remember the dumb teens dancing in the streets of NY chanting "Obama, Obama, Obama for your Momma" and the media celebrating the vote. I bet they still cheering him on.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Imma say it & may lose a few friends but idgaf..

Obama got voted in because he was black

Every minority was like "awe yeah! Change mothafucka!" & figured it was some new and improved type of president.

WRONG.

Obama was and is just as much of a George bush as George bush was and George bush was just as much a ford Nixon and a Reagan as the rest of em

Silly muhfuckers ain't no 'good' president, & y'all see what good it does to vote someone in just because their color? NADA.

So go on, vote for Hillary just cuz she's a woman and y'all are tired of rich white men running the country ...their STILL gonna run the country because they are the investors.

Fuck this fucked up system and its bullshit... There is no such thing as the lesser of 2 evils.

Jan 27, 2006
So go on, vote for Hillary just cuz she's a woman and y'all are tired of rich white men running the country ...their STILL gonna run the country because they are the investors.

Fuck this fucked up system and its bullshit... There is no such thing as the lesser of 2 evils.
Can see Trump making power moves whereas Hillary probably won't be able to make ballsy decisions. I don't think Hillary could match the likes of Margaret Thatcher.

If you gotta pick 1 evil might as well be the evillest of the 2 and that be Trump.

May 9, 2002
Obama did some things over this last year that i thought were good. The Cuba thing was about 40 years overdue. Good for him for getting that shit over and done with. I also think he was one of the best speaking presidents we have ever had outside of JFK. Plus he balls out. And smokes menthols.

I dont vote. I dont really give a shit. However, if a person like Trump gets elected...i might move to Canada.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Imma say it & may lose a few friends but idgaf..

Obama got voted in because he was black

Every minority was like "awe yeah! Change mothafucka!" & figured it was some new and improved type of president.

WRONG.

Obama was and is just as much of a George bush as George bush was and George bush was just as much a ford Nixon and a Reagan as the rest of em

Silly muhfuckers ain't no 'good' president, & y'all see what good it does to vote someone in just because their color? NADA.

I digg it. To me they are all just puppets. I just hate when people swear up and down that Obama ran the US into the dirt. I feel that Bush SUPER fucked us on the WMD issue.

Yea, give it to the black guy to fix all the fuck ups and then some....THEN blame him for everything that's fucked up.

I hate politics

Mar 21, 2009
Obama did some things over this last year that i thought were good. The Cuba thing was about 40 years overdue. Good for him for getting that shit over and done with. I also think he was one of the best speaking presidents we have ever had outside of JFK. Plus he balls out. And smokes menthols.

I dont vote. I dont really give a shit. However, if a person like Trump gets elected...i might move to Canada.

Please do