OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT '08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the plan has just begun.. the "big" plan.. we're not goin' anywhere.. the agenda will remain the same and votin' as far as presidents go.. does not matter.. we all witnessed it when bush won for his second term.. unless obama has at least 80% of americas vote.. they will easily give it to there "man" and none will be the wiser.. it's goin' to be an interestin' election to say the least.. and for human kinds sake.. i hope i eat my words come 08.

Dec 17, 2004
i dont hate obama. as of now he has my vote. but i would not call him the truth and i do not see him making any considerable change. ive been following him for a bit too (since his debates with alan keys...which made him look so good since alan keys is such a devil like man) and the man is very articulate and charismatic, but what has he really said? his rhetoric is hard to follow, cause though he says all the right things that oppose all the bad things the bush administration have done, he speaks like a true politician...which is he doesnt really say shit. he says things like "we should remove troops from iraq" or "everyone should have health care"... but how? he doesnt give any concrete detail of his plans, and thats fine, cause even if he means it, the true big wigs that run the show arent gonna let him do any of those things no matter how much he wants to.

so i wont go as far as question his true agenda, cause there isnt much out there to show that, but win or lose, he won't make a significant change in this country. the rich will still benefit from him, and come crunch time against bitch slut magee hillary, if it looks like hes gonna need that middle/upper middle class white vote to win, hes definitely gonna gear his proposals towards them. either way i still smell what barack is cookin

Aug 7, 2003
da1andonlybob said:
i actually think its about time america opened up to the possibility of a black president. of all the black men to have run for president, i think obama would have the best chance
he has the best chance cus he is the first chance (i think)

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
J.COLOMBO said:
Barack Hussein Obama
those two names right there is why he's not gonna win...."sadam hussein"
and obama sounds just like osama....bet
good observation, and this will strike a chord with voters, believe it or not...
and this man is black as well. sorry to say but because of that, he will not win. and if he does win he will be assassinated. So during his campaign trail he better have more security than 50 cent in jamaica queens.
not trying to be funny but its the truth, the brotha won't win. Will be very surprised if he does.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
ITS FREAKS said:
why, just cuz he's black?
he's just another crooked politician in camoflauge, hoping to trick the urban communities & ghettos to vote for him.

fuck voting.
I will say this...after all i have seen in my life, i really don't see the point of voting as well...I feel like my voice doesn't matter..I am fortunate to live in the USA, cuz i could be in a 3rd world country...
But i feel our destiny in the USA has be predetermined years ago, and its all a game of cat and mouse, from politics to the streets...
I like the approach he is taking though by telling people about his drug use in the past. get all the bad shit out of the way. is he tryin to trick us. Who knows, he is doing a good job cuz i can't tell so far. lol

Jun 21, 2006
he hasn't done anything. People are jocking him so hard for no reason (other than race). Not racist, just pointing it out. Let him do another term or two before running for prez in my opinion and he'll win no doubt

Aug 8, 2003
those who wouldnt vote for him because of his name or his skin color wouldnt vote for him anyway because he was running as a democrat..

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
http://www.walken2008.com/

If i were an american citizen i would definitely vote for CHRISTOPHER FUCKIN WALKEN.

"If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house" - Christopher Walken

hahaha

Dec 23, 2006
i personally dont think he is going to win...we have had other black people run for president (jackson)....there are too many racist people for that to ever happen...pretty sad

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
NOTICE HOW HIS NAME IS A MIX BETWEEN 'OSAMA' AND 'BOMBER'. ON TOP OF THAT HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN. I DON'T THINK MANY AMERICANS WILL BE VOTING 4 HIM!

Mar 4, 2006
I don't follow government politics nor do I vote.
However, I dont think the president of the United States will ever be a man of color or a woman.
If he were to somehow win he will be assassinated.