Obama answering youtube questions......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
drug war? is that shit even relevent anymore?

what about the war on poverty so the police can bother me? what about jobs and the outsorcing thats going on? what about the crooked politicians that need to get the ol "off with his/her head!" comment? what about bob? what if if was a fifth?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Who gives a shit, he doesn't call the shots anyway. That's like complaining about McDonalds' food to a PR rep, ultimately they make no decisions about your gripes.

face of the operation is the face of the operation

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Someone ask him why the fuck our society is dead set on falling in love with a president that has a stylistically accessible wife with two kids and a dog(the American dream), and less so on one that has, say, a real view point on real issues with real experience in leading and in politics.

I don't get it. Part of his votes came from him being black, but not THAT many. The rest came from him being the picture perfect person with smooth words and almost enough swagger to be considered cocky, and unfortunately the less restrictive choice in the vote for our presidency.

I don't care if this dude answers questions on Youtube, or calls up Vick's coach for air-hifives to help each other look better. What I'd like for him to do is actually act like a president and stop trying to win over the technologically advanced citizens of the U.S.

Don't be accessible. Be effective.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Someone ask him why the fuck our society is dead set on falling in love with a president that has a stylistically accessible wife with two kids and a dog(the American dream), and less so on one that has, say, a real view point on real issues with real experience in leading and in politics.

I don't get it. Part of his votes came from him being black, but not THAT many. The rest came from him being the picture perfect person with smooth words and almost enough swagger to be considered cocky, and unfortunately the less restrictive choice in the vote for our presidency.

I don't care if this dude answers questions on Youtube, or calls up Vick's coach for air-hifives to help each other look better. What I'd like for him to do is actually act like a president and stop trying to win over the technologically advanced citizens of the U.S.

Don't be accessible. Be effective.
so, what im getting from your post is that you dont agree with Michael Vick playing in the NFL...am i right?

Apr 23, 2006
yea the top 50 are weed related

last time he kinda laughed it off like "thanks for voting for me stoners but i have no plans on legalizing marijuana *chuckle chuckel*"

shit was wack
clearly its something thats on the people mind and they jsut sidestep it