O.J. Simpson sentenced to 15 years in prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
straight up, he got proven innocent in the murder of his cheating ex wife & her wack ass boyfriend who deserved what they got.

serious? I dont give a MOTHERFUCK, unless you rape or murder a child, NO ONE, abso fuckin lutely NO ONE deserves to get their head sliced damn near off their body.

I am both shocked and appalled that you feel this way.

Dec 4, 2006
Everyone wanna talk about his previous murder trial.

"IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT"

straight up, he got proven innocent in the murder of his cheating ex wife & her wack ass boyfriend who deserved what they got.

15 years is an abuse of power on the punk ass judges half.

FUCK THE U.S. JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!

that's the system for you.....that's why i hate anything that has to do with the system...from lawyers, to public pretenders, d.a.'s and anyone that works with them...

Feb 7, 2006
stupid ass nigga, had love for you but you keep fuckin up thinkin these pink folks playin wit you... thats what his ass get.

Nov 1, 2005
15 years is bullshit! Obviously they gave him that much cuz he's the juice. 15 years for taking your shit back that was stolen from you is a joke. I thought maybe a year or two max. Oh well.
he got 15 for kidnapping not for the shit he tried to take back.kidnapping is what the just-us system considers it when u hold someone in a room against their will.even if u just stand infront of a door and block your bitch from trynna leave,u will get charged with that shit..not saying its right but thats the system.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
"You can't take back your own property by force," said Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass.

wtf?

so those guys who stole the shit still got it back? im confused...
you know that list that you (and most rational people) have of things that dont exist? that list which goes somethin like
god
santa claus
the tooth fairy

add 'justice' to that list.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Your confused, ....I am a white person defending him.

....but it's always easy to blame someone else, aint it?
I know what he's saying and he doesn't mean every single white folk out there. The point is there are a huge population of white folks that have been wanting this since the 90's. Yeah O.J. has white supporters and a handful of black folks that want him in jail. O.J. never had a chance at a fair trial in this recent case!