In the nuthouse…limited internet access…email me mp3’s + avi vids

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2016
So im locked up in the nut house right now. Idk if you would really consider it “locked up” cuzz its “civil” facility where its not as restricted and they give us all types of perks like bein able to walk round the hospital grounds, tv’s , consoles, mp3’s, limited internet access on the contract we don’t try to contact ppl on the outs or look up ppls charges, etc…
I cant exactly remember how I came across this site, but I recognized the “sickness” theme cuzz my cuzz is from nor cal and he introduced me to brotha lynch, xraided, mac dre, and all that bay area and sacremento based shit. I just now developed the balls to join the site and actually post shit without this lady in the library catchin me and banning me from the computers.
I was wonderin if any of yall if yall got some time to kill, if yall wanted to send me mp3’s of whatever yall suggest I listen to as far as horrorcore/brothalynch/BTNH type shit, and avi files of videos related to occult/conspiracy/”illuminati”/ Masonic/mystery type shit. That way I can drag and drop it to my player
My email should be on my profile or whatever. Bet…

i was locked up to , but I escaped Arkam Asylum... and well here I am
tonight's entertainment ! ha aha ha a haaaaaaaaaa

You listen to horrorcore? How long are you in the nut house for ?

The secret to not ending up in one of those places it pretent to be normal when you're around people. Just go along with their boring lives and chats But seem inside we know the insanity that lurks in our souls... just don't even tell a fucking soul...

ha aha aha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This town needs an Enema !

Feb 19, 2015
i was locked up to , but I escaped Arkam Asylum... and well here I am
tonight's entertainment ! ha aha ha a haaaaaaaaaa

You listen to horrorcore? How long are you in the nut house for ?

The secret to not ending up in one of those places it pretent to be normal when you're around people. Just go along with their boring lives and chats But seem inside we know the insanity that lurks in our souls... just don't even tell a fucking soul...

ha aha aha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This town needs an Enema !

Naah bro we all know