NOR CAL V SO CAL HS FOOTBALL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont give a fuck how much you like sports. if you are in your mid 20's and above and you are not a fucking football scout, that's possible child molestation tendencies right there.

go to a fucking strip club.

watching a bunch of underage boys on a field is that baby-lil wayne shit.

thats why them coaches always doin somethin weird.

watch someone try to argue with me too "blah blah blah talent blab blahb best popcorn in kansas!"

(unless of course you have younger brothers and sisters in football, which is support of course)

DE LA SALLE IS THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM OR SCHOOL EVER TO NOT LOSE FOR LIKE WHAT A DECADE WHO DOES THAT SHIT THEY SMASH'D ON LB POLY WHEN I WAS IN 12TH GRADE AND EVERYBODY WAS ALL ON POLY CUZ THEY HAD HERSHAL DENNIS AND MECEDES LEWIS, SHIT I THINK THATS WHEN MAURICE DREW RAN FOR LIKE 3 TOUCHDOWNS IT WAS 1 VS. 2 IN THE NATION

C

CcytzO_Loc

Gas One said:
i dont give a fuck how much you like sports. if you are in your mid 20's and above and you are not a fucking football scout, that's possible child molestation tendencies right there.

watch someone try to argue with me too "blah blah blah talent blab blahb best popcorn in kansas!"

(unless of course you have younger brothers and sisters in football, which is support of course)

lol.....

May 30, 2006
Gas One said:

Gas u been going a lil bit too hard on some of these cats on the Siccness lately.

Back to topic. I lived in both Nor Cal & So. Cal & So. Cal got some tremendous football talent but I gotta give it up 2 N. Cali. These mothafuckaz can PLAY. I played ball back in the day & the competition out here was no joke. In Stockon when people talk about the best football players in past years we always talk about the niggaz who played & were the shit but decided to pursue a career in Gang Banging. Those always seemed like the best players. My cousin Terence Davis was the best football player I ever seen & the homie Jamar Butler(a real banger from NSGC unlike corny ass C-Lim) was the Jim Brown of Stockon. Both of them niggaz ended up doing alil time in the pen & fucked off there careers. Them two niggaz were the truth.

The Evil Genius said:
Gas u been going a lil bit too hard on some of these cats on the Siccness lately.

Back to topic. I lived in both Nor Cal & So. Cal & So. Cal got some tremendous football talent but I gotta give it up 2 N. Cali. These mothafuckaz can PLAY. I played ball back in the day & the competition out here was no joke. In Stockon when people talk about the best football players in past years we always talk about the niggaz who played & were the shit but decided to pursue a career in Gang Banging. Those always seemed like the best players. My cousin Terence Davis was the best football player I ever seen & the homie Jamar Butler(a real banger from NSGC unlike corny ass C-Lim) was the Jim Brown of Stockon. Both of them niggaz ended up doing alil time in the pen & fucked off there careers. Them two niggaz were the truth.
THATS TRUE I KNOW ALOTTA NIGGAS THAT WAS ALL-CITY AND BREAKIN RECORDS SHIT DUBEE WAS A SAV IN FOOTBALL THAT NIGGA GAVE IT UP TO RAP. BUT THE 2 HARDEST NIGGGAS I SEEN TOUCH A FOOTBALL IN MY EYES WAS MARQUE DAVIS AND RODNEY DAVIS THEY PALYED FOR DOS PALOS H.S. THERE LIKE THE DE LA SALLE OF CENTRAL VALLEY AND THE SHIT THESE NIGGAS WOULD DO WOULD BLOW U BACK. BUT NORTHERN CALI HAS THE BEST COMPETETION I WENT TO SCHOOL IN SAC I PLAYED FOR FOOTHILL WE HAD A SQUAD BUT WE WERE RUNNIN NIGGAS AND NIGGAS WAS RUNNIN US

Apr 7, 2007
Sneak said:
THe only reason de la salle is so good is because they are a private school. They damn near recruit for their teams.
Thats actually not true they turn away alot of great players if they dont feel like they have what it takes plus you hafta be hella smart and dat shit is expensive as well.

Apr 7, 2007
surgurliman said:
canyon country(so-cal) beat de la salle(concord) for the div.1 champoinship.
Canyon Country (So-Cal) would have gotten smashed by Grant (Nor-Cal) Sacramento they shut out wat 6 or 7 teams and scored over 45 points in every game they played last season. And (Nor-Cal) did go 0-3 in the state championship games against (So-Cal)

Apr 7, 2007
Gas One said:

Football in cali is really not that serouis but if you go to the south on a friday night the whole town will be shut down and at the game some high schools even have football stadiums the size of colleges. Football is everything in these towns like Hoover Alabama for instance so that is not bordering child molestation itz a love of the game