Nobody talking about whats happening on evergreen college

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
so its basically, if you dont agree with me or my ideas i can disrupt the school and make outrageous claims. yeah ok lol.

but if you do it back to me, you are infringing on my rights as an american and are a racist, but i can still do whatever i want and shouldnt be punished.

did i miss anythng else?
Feelings over facts, sex is a social construct and apperantly the quality of life in the united states for trannies is the same as it was for the average soldier in the Vietnam war.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
The students held staff in a room against their will from what I read.

This meets the criminal definition of kidnapping. But nothing will come of it because they are "students expressing speech".... meanwhile, people around the country are serving life sentances for kidnapping. Many of them pertaining to robberies in which the charge arose simply from keeping someone against their will while in comission of a stickup.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The equality people seek will never exist. In the eyes of THEM, the rulers of this Dominion, we common folk are equal. Equally lesser than. This is where and how systematic racism and inequality birthed. You can look at virtually any top corporation and you will see the animal elements of humans. There are always those who will claw their way and put you down while doing it- they fear they will be seen as lesser than you because you are more intelligent than them and more competent (see the Peter Principle). The perpetuators of racism and inequality are the same "leaders" who preach against it. It's all double speak and continues the divide and conquer methods that keep them where they are at. The indifferences created are what keep unions out of many sectors, because people don't see their commonalities and need to organize.

Last edited: