NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Gun violence, as well as any unwarranted type of violence, against innocent people is always terrorism, retard.

Next excuse please.....
I know salvadorians that can make bombs out of random shit at the house I'm sure banning guns won't stop violence. Since violence is caused by PEOPLE. Mothafuckas used to fight to the death before; now we're just holding weapons.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You are safer walking down a street in a country where guns are prohibited.

If everyone can walk with a tooly then you are asking for trouble.

There's less stray bullets in France than there is in America.

RIP The Jacka
Tell that to the three families of the three people who died in France, or the 16 others that were injured, or any of the families who lost a loved one to gun violence in any of the countries where there is no right to bear arms.

Ya, didn't matter, did it.....so.....much.....safer......

Next excuse please.....

Jan 27, 2006
Tell that to the three families of the three people who died in France, or the 16 others that were injured, or any of the families who lost a loved one to gun violence in any of the countries where there is no right to bear arms.

Ya, didn't matter, did it.....so.....much.....safer......

Next excuse please.....
If everyone carries a gun there will be more deaths.

There is no logic in right to bear arms.

Let's consider the law of large numbers -
Majority of all countries prohibit civilians having guns. Why because they don't want trigger happy deaths.

The death count in France would be higher if there was a right to bear arms.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
"tell that to the families" isn't a statistically backed argument. If he told that to the families of those 3 people, he would still be telling the truth. Statistically you're way more likely to be shot in the US than you are in France and you can definitely have more peace of mind walking down the street in France than you can in the US, which is what he was saying.

I lived in Germany for 3 years, Germany has strict gun laws, especially with handguns (although they can still own rifles for hunting and sport). Police don't even carry guns in Germany because there's no need to. I used to walk down some of the "worst" neighborhoods in the city I lived in, in the middle of the night and never had any fear whatsoever.

I won't even walk in my own neighborhood in Tolleson, Arizona in the middle of the night because the armed robberies are getting so bad here the Phoenix police department is having to send courtesy patrols to drive around our neighborhoods.

I used to love walks in the cool air in the middle of the night, now I can't enjoy them because there's a good chance I'll get a fucking gun put in my face.

People are way too quick to pull guns here. Seems like almost every day around our country I read stories about people pulling guns on other people in road rage incidents, people are shooting at other people because they get cut off driving. Or the stories of white people pulling guns on minorities because they get close to their yard lol shit is fucking ridiculous.

Americans are fucking retards. The majority of Americans are too stupid to handle the responsibility of a gun.

I don't really understand the argument of this thread anyway. Those people were killed in a supermarket. Even in gun crazy American the average person isn't strapping up to go grocery shopping, so how exactly is giving French people guns gonna stop this incident? We have incidents like this here constantly and we're all strapped up and they ain't getting stopped. For every "good guy with a gun" story stopping a bad guy how many dozens and dozens of gun related incidents happen here without the good guy with a gun.

French people don't want guns anyway, I don't understand why Americans are raging for them to get them, when the French don't even want them and the majority of voters in France continue to support gun control.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Gun violence in the USA was at it’s peak in the 1980s and 90s and since then it has decreased.....The anti gun people are mostly brainwashed by the mainstream media and they think guns should be banned. The truth is that the police are not obligated to save your life, you have to protect yourself, otherwise you are just a sheep.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Stillhustlin is paid by the nra for every post he creates to support the right to carry a gun. He is part of the propaganda machine. :siccness:
Stillhustlin is an intelligent dude that is passionate about his beliefs. Hyperbole and name calling weakens your position in a debate man. It's like those SJW's at colleges that have been calling everyone Nazi's and fascists who don't share their beliefs. It makes what could possible be a good argument look weak.

Trump should force everyone to hand in their guns.
I don't know about all of that lol

What I would like to see though is at the very least we figure out a way to filter who the fuck can buy them. It blows my mind that a mentally disabled person who can't read can buy guns. Or like in Florida, an 18 year old who was in a mental hospital can walk in a store and buy an AR-15. That shit is crazy.

The truth is that the police are not obligated to save your life, you have to protect yourself, otherwise you are just a sheep.
It's the chicken and the egg. If retarded/crazy people didn't have guns, we wouldn't need guns to protect ourselves from retarded/crazy people with guns....

Jan 27, 2006
There should only be a few scenarios where guns are used -

• Alien attack (aliens from space not mexicans)
  • Animal attack (shark, bear etc..)
  • Hunting (animals not humans)

If a gun has to be used against a human it has to be for scenarios like -
  • Stopping Hitler (anyone wanting world control)

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
There should only be a few scenarios where guns are used -

• Alien attack (aliens from space not mexicans)
  • Animal attack (shark, bear etc..)
  • Hunting (animals not humans)

If a gun has to be used against a human it has to be for scenarios like -
  • Stopping Hitler (anyone wanting world control)
What about if some burglar runs up in your house with a weapon in their hand?, don’t you think you would have to shoot them before they do something to you or your family?...Or what if you are a business owner and you have to deposit large amounts of cash at the bank and someone tried to rob you?

There are much more scenarios besides your small list....,What about target practice?

Jan 27, 2006
What about if some burglar runs up in your house with a weapon in their hand?, don’t you think you would have to shoot them before they do something to you or your family?...Or what if you are a business owner and you have to deposit large amounts of cash at the bank and someone tried to rob you?
I would first ask why is this person trying to rob a household or business?

Do they need money or they want revenge?

The most likely answer is money. If it is money then let's try to make everyone have the same wealth or enough that it wouldn't make sense for them to rob in the first place.

If we can eradicate greed and so everyone is living more fairly / on the same page / pane then hopefully most people won't commit crime. If they are mentally disturbed or just want to rob n kill for fun then those people need removing.

There are much more scenarios besides your small list....,What about target practice?
If you want target practice in your own backyard then that can be done without a real gun like with a bb gun, paintball gun or bow and arrow.

If you want target practice with a real gun then I say setup a commercial center where you can go wild but you can't take the guns out of the center. You hire the guns to be used in a controlled area.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"tell that to the families" isn't a statistically backed argument. If he told that to the families of those 3 people, he would still be telling the truth. Statistically you're way more likely to be shot in the US than you are in France and you can definitely have more peace of mind walking down the street in France than you can in the US, which is what he was saying.

I lived in Germany for 3 years, Germany has strict gun laws, especially with handguns (although they can still own rifles for hunting and sport). Police don't even carry guns in Germany because there's no need to. I used to walk down some of the "worst" neighborhoods in the city I lived in, in the middle of the night and never had any fear whatsoever.

I won't even walk in my own neighborhood in Tolleson, Arizona in the middle of the night because the armed robberies are getting so bad here the Phoenix police department is having to send courtesy patrols to drive around our neighborhoods.

I used to love walks in the cool air in the middle of the night, now I can't enjoy them because there's a good chance I'll get a fucking gun put in my face.

People are way too quick to pull guns here. Seems like almost every day around our country I read stories about people pulling guns on other people in road rage incidents, people are shooting at other people because they get cut off driving. Or the stories of white people pulling guns on minorities because they get close to their yard lol shit is fucking ridiculous.

Americans are fucking retards. The majority of Americans are too stupid to handle the responsibility of a gun.

I don't really understand the argument of this thread anyway. Those people were killed in a supermarket. Even in gun crazy American the average person isn't strapping up to go grocery shopping, so how exactly is giving French people guns gonna stop this incident? We have incidents like this here constantly and we're all strapped up and they ain't getting stopped. For every "good guy with a gun" story stopping a bad guy how many dozens and dozens of gun related incidents happen here without the good guy with a gun.

French people don't want guns anyway, I don't understand why Americans are raging for them to get them, when the French don't even want them and the majority of voters in France continue to support gun control.
I don't disagree with your point about it not being a statistical argument- my point is what I have been saying all along, in that if someone wants to do harm to you for no justifiable reason they will, whether you have gun restrictions or not (the purpose of the thread that you did not understand) Guns are nothing more than a method. It doesn't matter where you live on this planet so as long as there are people living in your same environment, you will always have the risk of losing your life to senseless violence. Also, what is senseless to one group or persons is justifiable or reasonable to the other whether public opinion supports it or not, usually ideology supports it regardless of how flawed it may be.

We kill and will always kill, shit we kill our own flesh and blood, by way of abortion every day and while I am not trying to open that can of worms it doesn't negate the fact.

Just because Joe idiot wants to hurt people doesn't mean that should infringe on my ability to live my life as I choose and/or possess technology that I intend to use as a tool for self defense if that unfortunate circumstances arises. We need to stop allowing people who can't get past their PTSD from either being a victim or losing someone to senseless violence to be the poster children for tyrannical politicians and foreign agents who have other plans for American society that will not be beneficial to us as a people, under the guise of protecting us.

When have they ever protected us? You being American Indian no doubt know better than most. There are plenty of things that can happen to protect us without taking guns away from law abiding citizens. Can a law abiding citizens flip the script and commit a criminal act with a gun? Sure, but they don't speak for 99% of law abiding gun owning Americans and the data proves it. 99+% of gun owning Americans will never commit a criminal act with a gun, that is a fact and this is a country where majority is supposed to rule. I agree with you that weapons are falling into the wrong hands? Yes, look at all these restrictive places and guns are always falling into the wrong hands there too, aren't they (well wrong for them if they aren't on the same side as those who are using them).

I speak for myself when I say that I have been taking firearm safety since I was in grade school. I believe these courses should be required, but just because they aren't doesn't mean I don't see the value in them, which is why I participated.

Like I've said before, when the police give up theirs I will give a thought to giving up mine.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If we can eradicate greed and so everyone is living more fairly / on the same page / pane then hopefully most people won't commit crime. If they are mentally disturbed or just want to rob n kill for fun then those people need removing.
LOL breh with all due respect you are a wishful thinker aren't you. Greed is as old as the Cain and Abel parable, which is millions of years older than some religious book. Greed is not going away like ever. Also, how do you suggest removing mentally disturbed or robbing and killing for fun segments of society? People kill for an endless number of reasons, unlike the rest of the animal kingdom- you will never end it.