NO RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN FRANCE YET 3 VICTIMS OF GUN VIOLENCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Love the excuses spewed which in reality is coming from a bunch of scary wanksters on siccness.net, most with alt accounts

let's go trolls....

You luv gangsta rap and Scarface avatars but too scared of some shit going down and you being victimized huh.... We got names for that in the streets....

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Love the excuses spewed which in reality is coming from a bunch of scary wanksters on siccness.net, most with alt accounts

let's go trolls....

You luv gangsta rap and Scarface avatars but too scared of some shit going down and you being victimized huh.... We got names for that in the streets....
some of them talk and think like bimbos when it comes to certain subjects.

Jan 27, 2006
There's a city in the US I forget where exactly but I remember reading that all the residents there HAD to have a gun and there was no gun violence in that city, cuz everyone knows everyone is packing
That's mad guns are mandatory in some cities. That's tragic. Paranoia is key to survival but that is an extreme example where everyone needs a gun to survive. Living on tenterhooks is not living.

Like I've said before, when the police give up theirs I will give a thought to giving up mine.
You are living in a more open "us against them society" I don't blame you for wanting a gun in America as you are more at risk of being shot.

Remove all the antagonizing factors and there will be no need for guns.

let's go trolls....

some of them talk and think like bimbos when it comes to certain subjects.
Who the fuck are you talking about. If you come at me sideways imma be the first to blast.

Jun 21, 2006
Stillhustlin is an intelligent dude that is passionate about his beliefs. Hyperbole and name calling weakens your position in a debate man. It's like those SJW's at colleges that have been calling everyone Nazi's and fascists who don't share their beliefs. It makes what could possible be a good argument look weak.
I can respect you for saying that, but at the same time you are defending a dude that comes here all excited, dick all hard n shit, posting about people dying in a terrorist attack because he thinks it proves his point about the right to carry a gun. No respect for the people that died in this attack whatsoever.

Fuck him.

Jun 21, 2006

let's go trolls....

Yea I hate people like that. Fake wannabees!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I can respect you for saying that, but at the same time you are defending a dude that comes here all excited, dick all hard n shit, posting about people dying in a terrorist attack because he thinks it proves his point about the right to carry a gun. No respect for the people that died in this attack whatsoever.

Fuck him.
I have no respect for them? You are the one who is always trying to minimize their deaths...always trying to separate acts of violence as if there is a difference and at the same time pretend like you care. We don't like your kind.

Jun 21, 2006
I have no respect for them? You are the one who is always trying to minimize their deaths...always trying to separate acts of violence as if there is a difference and at the same time pretend like you care. We don't like your kind.
What you mean ‘always’? What u talking about, Willis?

in the light of the discussion about the right to carry a gun, there is a difference between an IS soldier killing people with an illegal fireweapon because of his so called holy war and a dum-dum that buys a gun legally in a store to shoot people because he is frustrated over someone calling him a retard online.

The first shooting cannot be prevented by stricter gun legislation. The second shooting CAN be prevented by making guns illegal.

You see the difference?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What you mean ‘always’? What u talking about, Willis?

in the light of the discussion about the right to carry a gun, there is a difference between an IS soldier killing people with an illegal fireweapon because of his so called holy war and a dum-dum that buys a gun legally in a store to shoot people because he is frustrated over someone calling him a retard online.

The first shooting cannot be prevented by stricter gun legislation. The second shooting CAN be prevented by making guns illegal.

You see the difference?
LOL @ making up examples to prove your point. Now people are buying guns and are going around killing people, in your mind, over being called a retard online. Nice try. Next excuse please. You're irrelevant.

At the end of the day if you are putting your life at risk over insulting someone else and you are not ready to face the potential repurcussions then you should likely watch what you say. Heard the saying don't write checks you can't cash? Ya dat.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
What about if some burglar runs up in your house with a weapon in their hand?, don’t you think you would have to shoot them before they do something to you or your family?...Or what if you are a business owner and you have to deposit large amounts of cash at the bank and someone tried to rob you?

There are much more scenarios besides your small list....,What about target practice?
all light work w a cold steel voyager in hand

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Fools gonna be begging to have an AR when shit hits the fan and all we got legally is bb guns

Edit: False flag or not fools been fucking that right up for us for years. Again its a people problem. But the same people who are taking them from us to make us "safe" are regulating with Guns, we have those guns as a right so WE can regulate what's going on with the government not the other way around

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
People are way too quick to pull guns here. Seems like almost every day around our country I read stories about people pulling guns on other people in road rage incidents, people are shooting at other people because they get cut off driving.
Hella valid point right here. If guns are banned how teh fuck am I supposed to scare the douche bag who tried to cut me off in traffic.