Nike Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Space Jams Size 9.5 Brand New Deadstock with Receipt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
100% Authentic Brand New Deadstock in Original Box with purchase receipt from Finishline.

Black/Varsity Royal - White Colorway
Product# 378037 041
Size 9.5

If anyone is interested feel free to hit me up and make an offer.

Item will ship the next business day after payment is received.
Item will be insured for full purchase price with delivery confirmation.

Oct 16, 2004
Wolf Tickets

lol you aint selling Woff Tickets are you?
To answer your question no sir I am not. I wouldn't want that done to me so I would not do that to others. These are 100% Authentic Deadstock sneakers with the receipt confirming the purchase made at Finishline in Springfield, MO on the date of 12/23/2009.

If your are interested what I can do to ease the possible distrust between the two of us?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
To answer your question no sir I am not. I wouldn't want that done to me so I would not do that to others. These are 100% Authentic Deadstock sneakers with the receipt confirming the purchase made at Finishline in Springfield, MO on the date of 12/23/2009.

If your are interested what I can do to ease the possible distrust between the two of us?
I dont think thats what your doing. I was just being stupid and said that because thats what came to my mind when I saw your name. My bad, Im not trying to imply that thats what your trying to do.

I would buy those shoes but I wear a size 12, so there's no possible way that there fitting me.

Oct 16, 2004
Quick, I understand ya on the getting a few posts. I used to be big into the bay and sac scene back in the day, but when I registered to the site back in '04 I pretty much fell off and didn't check or post to the site much. I've been trying to get back on game though and see what's been popping out there. Cuz I could use some new music. That commercial shit just don't cut it for me.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yup, I feel you on that. If you was sending someone over 300 in the mail, your gonna wanna make sure eveything goes right. But a simple phone conversation can clear all that up tho.

But on the real tho, if you wanna sell them, go to niketalk or even do it through ebay. Theres alot of little wannabe gangsters on here that would try to take advantage of someone that there never going to see in person.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
HAHA^^^

says the guy with the KCMO royals symbol in his avatar
you mean the one yall can barely afford? and tried to con us into help paying for...syke.

just wait another 25 years we will have both teams cause wyandotte county is thriving and jackson county aint doin shit.

I was talkin about MU anyway not KC....plus this fool is from fuckin cathridge or whatever GTFO

and good one quick...your clever