Nigga welcome to your own death brotha lynch hung.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I listen to this shit drunk as hell at night on repeat with black candles lit to go to sleep. it puts my mind and soul at peace It's like my ghetto lullybye

Nigga Welcome to your own Death Brotha Lynch Hung
Haha, right on my friend, Magick Wisdom, that sounds like quite the relaxing time. There’s nothing cosier than the warm glow of candlelight, but did you know that candles are one of the leading causes of fire? Your fire department asks you to please take care when using candles in your home.

Keep lit candles in sturdy holders on level surfaces and if possible, place a glass chimney or shade over it. Candles can easily be knocked over, so keep them out of the reach of children and pets, and away from anything that can burn. Be sure to extinguish candles before leaving the room or going to bed.

Jun 5, 2004
ANYWAYS, getting back to the topic...

I listen to this shit drunk as hell at night on repeat with black candles lit to go to sleep. it puts my mind and soul at peace It's like my ghetto lullybye

Nigga Welcome to your own Death Brotha Lynch Hung

Oh really thats cool cuz i wanna start Talking Death Dance my theme song..
Years ago i used to sit alone in a dark room with a few candles lit...
and drink and listen to this...

after a lot of crazy shit.. and shit I thought would change me..

i'm back to the same shit.. sipping a 40oz.. in the dark..
bumpin this

i guess history does really repeat it self...

And why give a fuck.. love ain't real...

so many of my family member died cause of alcohol..
I think it's only fitting i go the same way right???

alcoholic for life.. till im in my grave like Unlce S ! RIP.....

and if im still breathing pour out some liqour for the fallen alcoholics..

Im glad to have a real discussion, thanks. Please check out this thread, theres more of my emotions in there.
http://siccness.net/vb/f40/death-dance-my-theme-song-332159.html

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck being welcome to your own death, welcome 2 the fucking Magnolia, ya heard me:

Chree @Chree martin_07n @martin_07n cheeto @cheeto Snakegang @Snakegang BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO Nuttkase @Nuttkase Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Feb 10, 2006
Magick Wisdom @Magick Wisdom lights white candles, lies down and stares at pictures of Sicx on the weekends