Nick Cannon - Stand For What

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
It's time! Everyone should know how bad these millionaire black people have it in the United States. Thanks Nick. Nick Cannon still to this day still makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X. Fuck off Nick.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2002
It's time! Everyone should know how bad these millionaire black people have it in the United States. Thanks Nick. Nick Cannon still to this day still makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X. Fuck off Nick.
How do you know these millionaire BLACK people don’t get targeted, profiled, and mistreated by cops just for being BLACK?

So a poor black person should be the only one to scream at the top of their lungs about the cops, from the corner of their neighborhood to get heard? Or maybe, just maybe, an nfl player has a bigger platform to get these issues addressed?

What should black people do to get heard? Protest with picket signs? Check. Block traffic? Check. Riot? Check. Kill police? Check. STILL THE SAME SHIT. At least now, damn near EVERYBODY is talking.

I personally don’t REEEEALLY give a shit. Seems this PEACEFUL protest is backfiring on them. Nobody is STILL gettin to the crux of the issue or the reason Kaepernick even started sittin down or taking the knee. MISTREATMENT AND TARGETING AND KILLING OF BLACKS. All I see now is the dialog shifted to “patriotism”. So nothing is getting done except divisiveness. Black people riot- were animals. Black people peacefully protest (in a way to get heard that is hurting NO ONE)- were unpatriotic. HA.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
How do you know these millionaire BLACK people don’t get targeted, profiled, and mistreated by cops just for being BLACK?

So a poor black person should be the only one to scream at the top of their lungs about the cops, from the corner of their neighborhood to get heard? Or maybe, just maybe, an nfl player has a bigger platform to get these issues addressed?

What should black people do to get heard? Protest with picket signs? Check. Block traffic? Check. Riot? Check. Kill police? Check. STILL THE SAME SHIT. At least now, damn near EVERYBODY is talking.

I personally don’t REEEEALLY give a shit. Seems this PEACEFUL protest is backfiring on them. Nobody is STILL gettin to the crux of the issue or the reason Kaepernick even started sittin down or taking the knee. MISTREATMENT AND TARGETING AND KILLING OF BLACKS. All I see now is the dialog shifted to “patriotism”. So nothing is getting done except divisiveness. Black people riot- were animals. Black people peacefully protest (in a way to get heard that is hurting NO ONE)- were unpatriotic. HA.
what do you think of this video? especially the part starting @7:24....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSZTHGOGA0Y&t=45s[/video]

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
LOL I've been protesting the pledge of allegiance and national anthem for 25 years. I even got in trouble for it in high school, although it's always been done in a nondisruptive manner. My kids never believed in that shit either and I never instilled that in them. When they asked me about it, I just told them they have a right to make their own decision, but with that right comes responsibility. No one in their right mind should honor either, but millions do every day. That is not in any way our (my family's) problem. I don't exist to push or force someone else to change their mind. That would not align with free will. These so called movements are to change other people's thinking and that's just as wrong as indoctrinating people in any other thought such as forced pledging and honoring a nation that doesn't honor any of us every day people. It is just as wrong because there is an agenda to it that goes beyond the scope of what is actually expressed. People are not honest, they want control. I am only concerned with control over my own life.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
LOL I've been protesting the pledge of allegiance and national anthem for 25 years. I even got in trouble for it in high school, although it's always been done in a nondisruptive manner. My kids never believed in that shit either and I never instilled that in them. When they asked me about it, I just told them they have a right to make their own decision, but with that right comes responsibility. No one in their right mind should honor either, but millions do every day. That is not in any way our (my family's) problem. I don't exist to push or force someone else to change their mind. That would not align with free will. These so called movements are to change other people's thinking and that's just as wrong as indoctrinating people in any other thought such as forced pledging and honoring a nation that doesn't honor any of us every day people. It is just as wrong because there is an agenda to it that goes beyond the scope of what is actually expressed. People are not honest, they want control. I am only concerned with control over my own life.
what made you start?

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Aint nick cannon from Bay Vista in SESD???

wut has this loud-mouth hypocrite ever done for the hood he comes from ???

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
so sick of retards who think kneeling, protesting, stopping traffic on the freeway, etc. is gone do something??? FOH...

tha ppl that can do something don't do shit... Nick Cannon and all these Athletes got money, that's all that can ever change things but they rather cry about it, and not do shit...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so sick of retards who think kneeling, protesting, stopping traffic on the freeway, etc. is gone do something??? FOH...

tha ppl that can do something don't do shit... Nick Cannon and all these Athletes got money, that's all that can ever change things but they rather cry about it, and not do shit...
I'm failing to find the connect how Nick Cannon or NFL players giving away their money would stop police from murdering black men....

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
what made you start?
While the complexity in overstanding has grown through the years, the simple answer is oppression. I never understood how anyone could be ok with assimilation when it comes at the expense of people being robbed of their culture, the native tongue, or any other part of their being. Willingly choosing assimilation is completely different than what this country has done to us, on some level (of course many the recipients of the worst forms).

Last edited:

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
I'm failing to find the connect how Nick Cannon or NFL players giving away their money would stop police from murdering black men....
loaded statement but ill bite...

for starters affluent ppl with similar agendas could be working to pool their resources, and back politicians, policies, and programs that evoke the changes their halfheartedly crying about...

holding hands on the 405, and kneeling during the anthem is lazy and inefficient.

shkrate-up

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
According to a commenter:
"The miltary is not a democracy which has certain freedoms."

Why is it that the media has to say it was a "Black sailor" as to try and stir shit up?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ok
According to a commenter:
"The miltary is not a democracy which has certain freedoms."
I agree with that. Like I said earlier, with choices comes certain responsibilities. She willfully chose the military. She should consider herself fortunate that not only was she honorably discharged but also paid through the contractor for days she actually didn't show up to work......

Why is it that the media has to say it was a "Black sailor" as to try and stir shit up?
She was indeed black and a Navy service member, who decided to protest because of mistreatment of a black person- which she had a right to make that choice, resulting in the effect that occurred.

The reason I posted this was because it will be interesting to see how many of these fake celebrity and athlete activists that will not be pushing the line for her...... I mean the NFL players are violating NFL policy- granted the NFL isn't going to do anything in fear of them leaving and either a)creating their own league and or b) others creating one for them.... It will be quite hypocritical of them not to stand up for her and push for a change to military policy lmao

Last edited: