**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
i don't think trolling is marketing genius
until i see data on how many shoes they actually sold and the profit margins etc

but in this day and age of fuckery and internet fame he fits right in

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Let Em Charge What They Brand, Cuz Someone Is Going To Feel It And His Name. But Not Me, I Got My Own Style And Some Outreaches But I'm Not Going To Blast A Fortune Digging Out In The Dirt Where I Hang. I Need Something I Can Get Dirty, There Isn't Many Sidewalks In My City Or Paved Driveways, Muthah Puhakin Country.

Feb 19, 2015
i don't think trolling is marketing genius
until i see data on how many shoes they actually sold and the profit margins etc

but in this day and age of fuckery and internet fame he fits right in
you can't deny that he's always in the headlines .. that alone is marketing. the shoes will sell if his son performs, which i presume he will.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Marketing genius hands down. The Ball family have received multimillions of dollars of publicity. I also say that the shoe is priced correctly. If fashion designers can charge 1500 for a pair of ugly sneakers, why can't a pro basketball player who will actually be wearing them to play basketball? More power to them. I don't think this should be just a black people should be happy for this entrepreneurship. Any so-called American should take heed and appreciate what they are doing. The small guy is proving that his product belongs alongside the major corporations. Isn't that part of the so called American dream? That even the small guy can succeed- even when big business thumbs their nose......?

I have respect for pops, its the media that wants us to hate this family but I cannot hate success.

For the record, I won't be buying them though lol

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Marketing genius hands down. The Ball family have received multimillions of dollars of publicity. I also say that the shoe is priced correctly. If fashion designers can charge 1500 for a pair of ugly sneakers, why can't a pro basketball player who will actually be wearing them to play basketball? More power to them. I don't think this should be just a black people should be happy for this entrepreneurship. Any so-called American should take heed and appreciate what they are doing. The small guy is proving that his product belongs alongside the major corporations. Isn't that part of the so called American dream? That even the small guy can succeed- even when big business thumbs their nose......?

I have respect for pops, its the media that wants us to hate this family but I cannot hate success.

For the record, I won't be buying them though lol
how is he proving that exactly? they've reportedly sold 500 pairs in the 1st week which with as much buzz as hes made lately, seems low. those designers that overcharge for their shoes have decades of brand recognition and good faith built up with consumers. this is a $500 good faith purchase on someone's 1st attempt at releasing a shoe, if they deliver even a mediocre product this go around, their brand might not be able to bounce back from it. judging from the shirts/logo designs I personally don't have faith in the shoes being high quality.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I say $300,000 in 1 week for a products initial release that represents a player who hasn't even stepped foot on an NBA court is pretty damn good. If those numbers are even real, where are we now after two weeks with non stop press from a media trying to vilify this family as if they have done something wrong? As far as designer sneakers being high quality and charging $1k-1500, who plays pro sports in them? Which athlete competes in them, if they so high quality? There is nothing specialabout theseproducts other than the fact they overchargefor them. Yes, these BBB are prob made in some shitty factory in some 3rd world country...............just like Nike, Reebok, etc.

Last edited: