**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I just copped them pippen airs, barkley 180's, black blue, and the diamond turf ones, in stealth.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^the NIKE outlet out here had those 2 for $50!! I had to cop 'em. I went back to grab a couple more pair the same day, but they switched up the prices to 50 a pair....oh well, I'm sittin' on 2 pair fresh for the summer.

YEEEEEEEEEE!!

Dec 2, 2005
MR RY said:
@supavillain, I agree we should make this a big thread, im big time into kicks if it wasnt for things like rent and my car payment id be buying up so many shoes...
can this be a vital? cause for the people that buy new or are into shoes that are registered to this site might want to show off their new ones...but if nah it's all good...

Sep 11, 2005

XIV's, an X's SE colorway, the X's were originally my bros, but the poor dumbass thought he could beat me one on one in a basketball game, so i told him to put up his J's (X's an XIX's) an ill put up sum of my shit...as you see i got them now, its jus too bad i didnt get a pic of his ankles after the game, they were swoll..woooooooo