New Mini Nintendo NES with 30 games to be released this year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If I had more time on my hands I could make a bunch of these and probably make a killing on eBay for the holiday season since these are sold out everywhere and in high demand.

just make'em and steady sell all day. you can fit a gang of more games on the home made version. i would think the Nintendo's got cleaner graphics than the downloads, maybe, but the extra games make up for it. Super NES had a shit load of dope ass games. Genesis and all that. you can custom paint/color the cases too if you wanted to step it up. dont know the legalities tho.

Turbo Grafx 16 and Neo Geo had dope games too.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
in true collector fashion,
i'd rather buy the old nintendo online, used..
and go on ebay or go to garage sales and pick up nintendo cartridges for cheap

i think the idea of a nintendo dropping in 2016 is a good idea, mostly for those who werent around for the nintendo heyday, but if youre like me, the idea of certain games not being on that 30, and the additional fact that no games can be added to the console, atleast right now, drives you bonkers. theres games that were really part of my childhood that have a serious attachment to certain times as a kid, that i couldnt do it without those games. i could go down the list of all those rare games. from clu clu land to friday the 13th. classics i'd need in my collection for it to be respectful of nintendos legacy.

the emulators cool but theres nothing like starting up a authentic nintendo on a flat screen, pressing the game cartridge down in the slot, and seeing the red light come on when you press power...the way that now hella tiny ass controller is....it just brings me back...my hands know exactly where to go to play it

its a trip playing games on nintendo that you played as a kid now, some games were easy as shit, and others were ridiculously hard...

a few years ago, theres this part on ninja gaiden, where you have to jump over this huge hole in the ground but as you jump, this eagle flies out of nowhere trying to end your glory...and it usually does, or you fall short. you cant attack the eagle, because itll shorten your jump and promise a game over. i failed horribly at that one specific spot, a counted 21 times before i threw the controller across the room

that eagle stands for everything in this world that is unfair to me
such a fuckin' hater

RIP to satoru iwata a true groundbreaking legend and a huge inspiration

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
watch this

satoru iwata (the man behind most of all the classics for nintendo)

his life story.
will give you alot of insights on how seriously big he was in nintendos history

edit: fixed#

when nintendo started taking losses financially & generally kinda taking an L in the gaming world, Iwata cut his own salary in half, and refused to fire anyone. thats a leader.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
$80 in september, gonna end production after 2017 tho smh

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO
Kirby Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi’s Island

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Literally everyone who is happy about this has pointed to that game is being the only downer. I have never even heard of that game before 2 days ago.
One of my favorite games ever, played through it like 5 times back in the day.

They made a sequel for the OG Playstation called Chrono Cross which was great too.

It's a turn based RPG like old Fantasy Fantasy games, it was made by Square which was the same company that did the old Final Fantasy games.

Jun 21, 2016
Fuck buying this shit for a few games

Emulators are the way to go and just buy a usb controller.

On my old ass hp i have hella different systems. Sega,nes,snes,n64 ect. The only system emulator i could never get to work properly over 10 years ago was the ps1 or 2.
I use a genesis emulator and I think you can even play online multiplayer on most.