New dave chapelle standup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i was suppose to go to that but gave the tickets to my nephews instead cuz i couldnt make it i heard it was funny as fuck i was there the other day tho for the oddball comedy fest with amy shummer aziz ansari jeff ross ashy larry anthony jeselnick and others it was funny as fuck just comedy straight for like 3 hours

Nov 18, 2010
i was suppose to go to that but gave the tickets to my nephews instead cuz i couldnt make it i heard it was funny as fuck i was there the other day tho for the oddball comedy fest with amy shummer aziz ansari jeff ross ashy larry anthony jeselnick and others it was funny as fuck just comedy straight for like 3 hours
Aziz made you laugh?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
this guy must be very racist if aids is the foot note.

damn his jokes are still funny as shit. Chapelle is hella strict about recording his shows from what ive heard.

Mar 6, 2014
He needs to come back to TV. Comedy has been weak as fuck ever since he bounced. Now we have people like Kevin Heart in his place.
To quote a rapper

'Just like them comedian ass niggas letting them white boys bitch you'

Dave didn't sell his soul thats why he is off tv for good and why people like kevin hart are being pushed. They made him dress up like a women, a long list of them and before him it was tracy morgan, eddie murphy ect.. They all dressed as women.

Only two who hav'nt are chappelle and kat williams..

Nov 18, 2010
To quote a rapper

'Just like them comedian ass niggas letting them white boys bitch you'

Dave didn't sell his soul thats why he is off tv for good and why people like kevin hart are being pushed. They made him dress up like a women, a long list of them and before him it was tracy morgan, eddie murphy ect.. They all dressed as women.

Only two who hav'nt are chappelle and kat williams..