New Bone Thugs Wiz Kahlifah song Twinkle Twinkle! this song is great

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
I have been Behaving. its just Chree keeps banning me. But someone else keeps unbanning me, so I don't know who unbanned me. Only reason i've been banned lately, was cause people keep telling Chree to ban me.

I noticed you were cool with my posts on here and so was Gemini. I think he is a mod to. But I will behave. I'm sure this will get banned again because people complain to Chree for no reason. that's not fair.. when I have been behaving lately

But what did you think about the song Gabe ?
I think bizzy ripped it

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I have been Behaving. its just Chree keeps banning me. But someone else keeps unbanning me, so I don't know who unbanned me. Only reason i've been banned lately, was cause people keep telling Chree to ban me.

I noticed you were cool with my posts on here and so was Gemini. I think he is a mod to. But I will behave. I'm sure this will get banned again because people complain to Chree for no reason. that's not fair.. when I have been behaving lately

But what did you think about the song Gabe ?
I think bizzy ripped it
Shut up......

36D3D69A-D2C0-44B7-B62A-54645034C8E5.jpg

Batch

Last edited: