Need some help?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2016
I was going to get a Garden position at 'wal-mart' does anybody know if they piss test for that position??? Some one told me they don't piss test for all positions besides manager or auto tec and maintenance. any help would be coo or maybe u know someone that has worked that position or mite know someone who knows someone they can asked....

Aug 11, 2016
When I worked there everybody got piss tested, didn't matter the position but that's down here in Dago, it might be different in your area.
Yea someone had told me they stop testing certain positions it might not be true. Thx for the reply. I know someone that can get me in but she never tell me when until like couple days ago. Ive been trimming this pass week and burning it down lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
^ its not

And they piss test everyone

I seen so much bullshit at wally world it ain't even funny.

I remember seeing a vet get an award in our meeting when we first get to work and then later on that same night get written up for some shit that happened 2 nights ago....like wtf really???.....damn couldnt wait a day huh???

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I seen so much bullshit at wally world it ain't even funny.

I remember seeing a vet get an award in our meeting when we first get to work and then later on that same night get written up for some shit that happened 2 nights ago....like wtf really???.....damn couldnt wait a day huh???
Yup lol they love dragging you down. Id never recommwnd noone to work there. Only steal cuz its hellllllla easy lol