Need a Quick Recommendation....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Anybody have a standalone microwave? My microwave doesn't heat anything anymore so I need to buy a new one, but I don't know what's reliable and what's not.

Anybody have a recommendation? Have one that's worked well for years?

Dec 17, 2004
honestly i think any microwave you buy will work fine. ive had a lot of microwaves just from moving to new places and shit. some we've bought for cheap some have been given to us...never broke down...all worked fine. my parents have had the same microwave since i could remember. couldnt tell you the brand of any of them though. but yeah, drop $50-100 on a GE brand mic or something and i think you'll be good

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
honestly i think any microwave you buy will work fine. ive had a lot of microwaves just from moving to new places and shit. some we've bought for cheap some have been given to us...never broke down...all worked fine. my parents have had the same microwave since i could remember. couldnt tell you the brand of any of them though. but yeah, drop $50-100 on a GE brand mic or something and i think you'll be good
Gracias, amigo.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Fuck that stand alone shit, my microwave rolls with a crew that includes the OG blender, ballin ass coffee maker and that BG George Forman Grill

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my microwave is an emerson or some shit... that shit was on sale at walmart and it works like a champ

I like it cause I on;y have to press one button

like I don't have to press Cook > 2 > 0 > 0 > Start

I jsut press 2 and it cooks for 2 minutes

#swag