Need to Log in to my account. HELP!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2010
www.themancavemag.com
Tell us something only sydal would know.
Battle with Dobad... Recorded first album at Larry K's...rocked with Assassin from 2004-2005. Independent politically, but mf's always thought I was a hardcore Republican. My old email Addy had my real first name in it, but now it's SydalSJ@ Gmail, and I started the shit out of the "This is how I eat" thread.

BigSheaSav is the homie...ask him. He saw the picture of my new dishwasher that my old ass was so proud to finally have. Lol

Mar 21, 2009
Battle with Dobad... Recorded first album at Larry K's...rocked with Assassin from 2004-2005. Independent politically, but mf's always thought I was a hardcore Republican. My old email Addy had my real first name in it, but now it's SydalSJ@ Gmail, and I started the shit out of the "This is how I eat" thread.

BigSheaSav is the homie...ask him. He saw the picture of my new dishwasher that my old ass was so proud to finally have. Lol
youre not sydal he was a hardcore republican.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I seen big Shea tonight he said don't believe this guy and for sure don't help him in any way
Big Shea is a legit dude. Highly respected around these parts. If he said not to trust this guy, I won't bother to help him steal Sydals account.

I wonder whatever happened to Sydal though, hope he's not in trouble.