To my folks who can't open rar files!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
L

Loards

Disclaimer: If there's already a thread on this, my bad.

Y'all, as you probably know if you search up a lesser known, rarer album that's not everywhere (i.e. U.D.I.'s 'Under Da Influence' that I'm slappin right now) you may have noticed that 'zip' files aren't available. A lot of them end up being 'rar' files and if you have a Mac, like me, you can't open them.

HOWEVER, IF you are not aware, you actually can. There's a program called 'The Unarchiver' that will unarchive any sort of file that can't typically be opened on your computer (in my case, 'rar' files).

Totally free and once you cop, if available, you'll be able to access those folders. Wanted to spread the love since not everyone may be aware of this and the music deserves to be heard.

Link below. ALSO, if you got a working link for Dubb-Sak's 'Bad to the Bone' please hit me. I can't find it anywhere and that album slaps foreal. One love from the 925 my folks.

The Unarchiver: The Unarchiver | Top Free Unarchiving Software for macOS

L

Loards

Man..y'all dont get what I'm sayin lol sallgood, for my quiet folks that dont know yall now should know!