My 2nd cousin was kidnapped, raped, & murdered in Missouri

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
shit like this really fuccin pisses me off!! as a father of two beautiful girls, i can only pray n hope for the safety of my lil girls, this world is so fucced up that sometimes its uncontrollable for rotten pieces of shit to pray on young ones. im sorry for your loss bro, i hope that dude gets what he deserves, and thats a broken broom sticc up his ass and rotated very slowly. hopefully the guards dont try n protect him and throw him in their with the animals. R.I.P to your cousin homie.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fuck. How many more children need to suffer like this before we the people start making examples out of these monsters? This behavior does not belong on this planet or any other. Public torture and execution need to be administered on these pieces of shit. Fuck being civilized and fair in cases where there is overwhelming evidence. Protect the children at all costs.

RIP to your cousin no child deserves that.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I finally got some kind of an update on this. Gotta wait at least another year for another trial. Anyone know any of your folks go ahead and give the greenlight

Horton murder trial update: Jury will be selected in Buchanan County and brought to Barton County for trial

By Jordan Aubey, Reporter - bio | email

Adriaunna Horton

Bobby Bourne Jr.

Updated June 20, 2014: Bobby Bourne Jr's lawyers requested a change of venue because of publicity about the case. Bourne had plead not guilty to first-degree murder, statutory rape and child kidnapping in the August 2013 death of Adriaunna Horton.
On Thursday a judge ordered a jury to be selected in Buchanan County and brought to Barton County for the trial, which is scheduled to begin September 21, 2015.
The Barton County prosecutor says he will seek the death penalty.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about that and my prayers go out to your family.

We gotta watch out for our neighbors and look out for suspicious fools in our neighborhoods trying to hurt innocent kids, but sometimes you gotta watch your neighbors in this day and age. Some people say I'm too protective with my kids because I don't let them take off down the street by themselves, but I don't trust anyone these days.

Mar 21, 2009
Bourne had plead not guilty to first-degree murder, statutory rape and child kidnapping in the August 2013 death of Adriaunna Horton.
i could be wrong on this but i always thought statutory rape meant that it was voluntary. a 13 year old is not capable of making that decision with an adult therefore it should be flat out rape. not to mention she was fucking kidnapped and didn't run away. this dude is a complete dick i hope he dies.

but he won't. he will do 20 years and then infinity will come say hi

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
im sorry for your loss mayn, I feel for the parents, I don't know wut I would do if that happened to any of my lil girls......Im going to give my lil girls ah big hug when they wake up. I hope no mercy is shown to bobby bourne and the inmates make him suffer for wut he did to ur lil cuzN'!