Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Two of the most notorious unsolved cases in the history of American crime - the murders of renowned rap stars Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls - have been the subject of exhaustive investigations, relentless speculation, and a web of conspiracy theories and dark secrets. Now, for the first time, the inside story behind these sensational cases is laid bare in Murder Rap: Inside the Biggie and Tupac Murders. Using invaluable information sourced from hundreds of police case files, as well as taped confessions never before shown on film, and interviews with lead detective Greg Kading and other witnesses, this is the riveting account of the task force that finally exposed the shocking truth behind the deaths of these two rap music icons.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE LINK. DO NOT WANT A STRIKE ON THE ACCOUNT THIS IS ONLY FOR THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY! HOPE TO HAVE UP FOR A DAY OR SO BEOFORE I SHUT IT DOWN.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
You can hear Puffy cryin like a bitch in the background on the phone call to 911 when BIG was dying. He sure wasn't cryin when Pac got killed and Ready To Die dropped. I wish death on no man but damn, if it had been Suge and Puff instead of BIG and Pac....who knows....
What? If someones best fiend is dying in front of them,emoitions willcome out. At this point the PD aint trying to slove it and doesnt give 2 fucks.

Jan 30, 2007
What? If someones best fiend is dying in front of them,emoitions willcome out. At this point the PD aint trying to slove it and doesnt give 2 fucks.

I agree with you 100% that PD aint trying to solve ANY black rappers murders now, or ever.

I was commenting on the subliminal and outright disrespect that Puffy and BIG were displaying after Pac got murdered.

Coming out to LA, making a song like Going Back To Cali, You're Nobody Til Somebody Kills You, thinking everything was 100 out there and flossin the way they were. Shit comes in circles.

Jul 12, 2002
I read about this some months back when that RnB singer that's locked up said he had all the answers. Everything I read was written by the cop in the documentary. To read it is one thing. To actually hear the audio is another.
What R&B singer are you talking about?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What R&B singer are you talking about?
I can't even remember his name but he was sayin Diddy had the shit done. The singer is locked up for some drug shit and he was saying he wish he made different choices, that Diddy set him up and other shit. He wrote a couple of songs for Diddy as well and was also saying he wasn't getting his publishing.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I can't even remember his name but he was sayin Diddy had the shit done. The singer is locked up for some drug shit and he was saying he wish he made different choices, that Diddy set him up and other shit. He wrote a couple of songs for Diddy as well and was also saying he wasn't getting his publishing.
loon

Last edited: