Moving a Sleep Number bed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Has anyone done this before? I'm nervous I won't be able to put it back together properly and void the warranty or something. Hoping there might be a moving service that's not ridiculously priced
2 guys and a truck bro.
or call the place you got the bed from and see if they can move it for you. my ex wife was in a similar situation and called the furniture place she got it from and they helped her move her stuff she bought from them.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Yeah thanks Rasan I'm probably overthinking it. It's one of those ones that has the separately adjustable sides and there are hydraulics all underneath so it's intimidating to me. Most overpriced bed ever. It has a big dip in the middle where the 2 pieces meet. I'll just go with a regular nice mattress and box spring next time. I think I'm stuck with this one for a while

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
first, clear the room to give you plenty of space to work with.

Proceed to use the nearest flammable household liquid (gasoline siphoned from your gas tank work great, but I prefer Everclear at times.

Pour chosen liquid in a pile in tee center of the bed, dont be stingy, keep pouring.

now youll need an ignition source, i always liked flickin a blunt roach amd aimimg for the middle of the puddle of gasoline.

Step back and close the door, wait about 20 minutes before checkin it or calling the fire dept.

now draft a letter to Sleep Number explaining the fire that was caused by their faulty product, and how you barely survived the disaster. Send them pictures of the damage and a good sob story about how this has scarred your family for life and given you nightmares, caused you to become an alcoholic and now this incident is threatening your marriage.

6-8 weeks later you should have the crew from Extreme Home Makeover showing up at your door ready to get down

it should work

Last edited: