Moving back to the Bay need some location ideas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
This isn't rap related but I know most the people on here live in the bay. A lot of places that have decent rent don't advertise online. I got a job in downtown Oakland I need a 2 bedroom near Bart, a shopping center and not in the ghetto for under $1600. I have a 11 year old son so he gotta be able to walk home without having to deal with crackheads basically. Anybody every had a spot that fits that description? If so post up the complex name so I can check it out. Craigslist adds usually go quick I like to find the complex I want then contact them to get on the list so I get the place before it's even available.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
This isn't rap related but I know most the people on here live in the bay. A lot of places that have decent rent don't advertise online. I got a job in downtown Oakland I need a 2 bedroom near Bart, a shopping center and not in the ghetto for under $1600. I have a 11 year old son so he gotta be able to walk home without having to deal with crackheads basically. Anybody every had a spot that fits that description? If so post up the complex name so I can check it out. Craigslist adds usually go quick I like to find the complex I want then contact them to get on the list so I get the place before it's even available.
Try somewhere in North Berkeley/Albany/El Cerrito...

Nov 27, 2014
I know the all the cities in the East Bay have spots it's just finding them. You can find good deals in the bay but it's always places that don't advertise. That's why I'm asking around now I can contact the building get on the list and bam I'm good. I'll probably just drive around different towns on the weekends and keep my Sacramento spot until I find something. It sucks cuz I have a nice ass 2 bdrm for $900 out here I can't even rent a fucking room in the bay hardly on that

Mar 6, 2014
you could live in a mansion in detoilet for that price mane

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Shit man that rent is something I don't miss about California. I got a 2 bedroom apartment with utilities for $560 right outside of Cincinnati. Yeah I can't get my muthafuckin tacos and shit but fuck the rent is cheap.